Boston Globe article calls for confiscation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choosing to fight leaves your only option is offensive killing of police. That means instead of waiting at your house for the warrant to be executed some people decide ambushing the police as they enter and leave the station and trapping THEM in a building is the only path that actually gives them a chance of living. A couple of these people do it, and some are successful and get away. Every person left with firearms is now at war with law enforcement and once "honest" people start the shooting of cops offensively, the big cities collapse under the weight of the EBT crowd of real criminals knowing it's open warfare.

Why would anyone want to kill a cop? Go for the big fish, the ones who make the laws, and who think cops are expendable.

I'm in total agreement here. I don't even think we necessarily have to wait for 2020 to see some anti gun potential. If we see another major shooting within a months time, RINOS and the left will have "to do something" due to the faux public outcry.

No, they'll do what they did after Newtown and after LV, talk some crap on TV and wait for it to blow over. They like their jobs. There's only a danger of a new AWB if the public sways to the anti side - but I don't see any sign of that.

Why would anyone want to kill a cop? Go for the big fish, the ones who make the laws, and who think cops are expendable.

Because you can kill all the politicians and your local cops are still going to be out enforcing every law on the books.

Cops are more dangerous than politicians in the US today. This is because they effectively wield limitless power to harass citizens or even kill them with nearly zero personal repercussions.

Also, start whacking politicians and see how fast confiscation becomes a reality.

Having this conversation about various silly hypotheticals on a public board read by all kinds of people is highly unproductive.

Last edited:
Please.......do us all a favor and go out in your boat and have an accident already. It's obvious you won't be around for the fight and if you are, you'll most likely be on the wrong side of things.[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

I'll take Picton's side. Regardless of what you might do under the right (wrong?) circumstances, it is worse than pointless to write about it here.

Last edited:
Having this conversation about various silly hypotheticals on a public board read by all kinds of people is highly unproductive.

This.

Justifying (by even talking about ) some liberal a$$holes wish list in a dying POS Boston Globe is even worse......

Delusions of Grandeur on both sides.

The only problem I have with the "come and take it" argument, and I really do not mean this condescendingly as I wouldn't have done this back when I lived in MA either is the level of keyboard commando-"ism".

The line in the sand is already drawn. You can't sell AR's in MA and if you get caught with a gun and no permit it's jail time. Where is the civil war? It must have stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a coffee break....

There will be no civil war, even if tomorrow ALL firearms are illegal. It isn't us vs them. It's you versus the thin blue line on a cold rainy highway when you have a tail light out and a gun in the backseat. If you shoot the guy, you look like a nutjob and go to jail. That is how one by one the cards fall.

There are two other ways this kind of thing works in reality (using historical perspective). 1.) We keep fighting the PR and public opinion game and win on political or judicial grounds or 2.) Major economic collapse and people are hungry. #2 is literally the only way a first world country actual falls into civil war reality....heck they aren't even there in Venezuela yet.

Do I love the notion of "come and take it", of course I do. But we need not kid ourselves.

I don't entirely disagree with you on this. But there are a few parts of this country who mean what they say, if federally this happened, you would see the entire midwest and most of the southern states rise up and take no prisoners. Up here in these parts its internet commandos for the most part.

If the revolution was fought from office chairs and living room recliners NES would be an elite force, judging by this thread.

Yep, about all I'm good for is the guy in the movies that gets left behind with a couple of grenades. Get to da choppah!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Redacted: i dont want to pour derp on the fire that is this flaming dumpster of derp that is this thread.

Last edited:
I don't entirely disagree with you on this. But there are a few parts of this country who mean what they say, if federally this happened, you would see the entire midwest and most of the southern states rise up and take no prisoners. Up here in these parts its internet commandos for the most part.

I suspect before this happens - given the polarization of the country in terms of values and views - you'd likely see a divorce first.

So a question for the guys who are talking about fighting an open war against .gov.
I think, legislatively, we are fighting a war that cant be won. Eventually the 2nd amendment is going to be watered down to the point of obscurity, straight up repealed, or just simply forgotten by beta cuck softbody inbreeding in this country over time. But either way eventually, it will be repealed and "they" will either come for our guns, or tell us we have to turn them in. Now I know many people would (or at least say they would on the internet) fight before they give them up. So what you need to ask yourself is this, why fight the gun control debate and delay the inevitable? If you're seriously all about fighting the man in black fatigues why do we even bother trying to delay the fight by fighting the whole gun control debate thing? Im not getting any younger, you're not getting any younger, and i certainly dont want to rely on younger generations to do any kind of fighting for freedom. But also and possibly more importantly, without getting too science fiction, why wait until .gov has the technology to outsource kicking down doors to drones/robots? Why wait to fight the war in which only your side bleeds? If the technological advancements made over the past 20 years of GWOT indicate anything, its that "we" had better get our shit together and (as crazy as it sounds) prepare for this big fight we're all talking about and hope it happens before dudes with guns become obsolete. During GWOT .gov has gotten pretty adept at fighting insurgency, if its gonna happen and you want to take part and/or win it, you better stop fighting the gun control and just "let it do" and hope go-time comes before the time comes when you'll talking about killing robocops, because the days of the civilian populace/dudes with guns having the power over .gov are waning.

Either way, the 2nd amendment is done, eventually its going to get repealed, so you need to decide when/if at all, you want to fight the big fight, because time isnt on your side.

Your "assumed view" of the 2A and how others think about "guns" and their possession in most of the rest of the country couldn't be more wrong.

Don't think that because communists in MA do things a certain way that others around the country look upon it as anything but absurd.

Your "assumed view" of the 2A and how others think about "guns" and their possession in most of the rest of the country couldn't be more wrong.

Don't think that because communists in MA do things a certain way that others around the country look upon it as anything but absurd.

I know maybe 3 people (other than family) in MA, i avoid the whole state like the plague, i feel dumb every time i have to speak with most people from MA as their disgusting neanderthal-esque accent makes me want to vomit, i literally detest the entire populace of MA.

But disgusting state of MA aside, do you think the number of gun people willing to bleed to keep their way of life is going up at the same rate as the number of sheeple idiots who are being indoctrinated to think that "guns r baaaaad"?

Last edited:
I know maybe 3 people (other than family) in MA, i avoid the whole state like the plague, i feel dumb every time i have to speak with most people from MA as their disgusting neanderthal-esque accent makes me want to vomit, i literally detest the entire populace of MA.

200w.gif

But disgusting state of MA aside, do you think the number of gun people willing to bleed to keep their way of life is going up at the same rate as the number of sheeple idiots who are being indoctrinated to think that "guns r baaaaad"?

Guy, you don’t even know, bruh. [rofl]

https://youtu.be/hCgcR4S2nP8

So a question for the guys who are talking about fighting an open war against .gov.
I think, legislatively, we are fighting a war that cant be won. Eventually the 2nd amendment is going to be watered down to the point of obscurity, straight up repealed, or just simply forgotten by beta cuck softbody inbreeding in this country over time. But either way eventually, it will be repealed and "they" will either come for our guns, or tell us we have to turn them in. Now I know many people would (or at least say they would on the internet) fight before they give them up. So what you need to ask yourself is this, why fight the gun control debate and delay the inevitable? If you're seriously all about fighting the man in black fatigues why do we even bother trying to delay the fight by fighting the whole gun control debate thing? Im not getting any younger, you're not getting any younger, and i certainly dont want to rely on younger generations to do any kind of fighting for freedom. But also and possibly more importantly, without getting too science fiction, why wait until .gov has the technology to outsource kicking down doors to drones/robots? Why wait to fight the war in which only your side bleeds? If the technological advancements made over the past 20 years of GWOT indicate anything, its that "we" had better get our shit together and (as crazy as it sounds) prepare for this big fight we're all talking about and hope it happens before dudes with guns become obsolete. During GWOT .gov has gotten pretty adept at fighting insurgency, if its gonna happen and you want to take part and/or win it, you better stop fighting the gun control and just "let it do" and hope go-time comes before the time comes when you'll talking about killing robocops, because the days of the civilian populace/dudes with guns having the power over .gov are waning.

Either way, the 2nd amendment is done, eventually its going to get repealed, so you need to decide when/if at all, you want to fight the big fight, because time isnt on your side.

This is also a correct observation in terms of technology advancement. There doesn't have to be a physical door to door presence. They can even look at your patterns and cell phone tracking data to figure out when you're not home and just have at it.

Most of you, even the brightest folks here, forget that most modern vehicles are 100% tracked by GPS all the time and your patterns are behaviors are already predicted by computer analytics. Furthermore, a good half of these vehicles can be remotely controlled by a computer. UConnect, OnStar, etc.

And none of that will matter once the shooting starts.

There’s not going to be any shooting and insinuating that there is is not true. That’s not helping our cause and makes us all sound foolish.

You’re speaking for yourself only and not for me or anyone (as far as I know) else here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom