Border Patrol trading rifles for illegal woman's panties

Reptile

NES Member
How many LOVE PINK pairs CAN you get with a Colt?
At least they have good taste in under garments.

BORDER PATROL STRIPPING AGENTS OF THEIR RIFLES

N4T Investigators: Border Patrol stripping agents of their rifles

The News 4 Tucson Investigators have uncovered that some U.S. Border Patrol agents have lost a key part of their arsenal. And that has agents who patrol along the border here, extremely worried.

We learned that U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Offices of Border Patrol and Training and Development are inspecting the quality of agents' M4 carbines throughout Border Patrol sectors nationwide. But agents tell us, some of those M4s have not been replaced. And, we've learned, agents are required to share rifles amongst each other.

"There's a lot of agents that are pretty upset over it," said Art del Cueto, president of the Border Patrol's Tucson Sector union. "We know it's a dangerous job. We know what we signed on for but we want to have as much of the equipment as we need to perform the job."

http://www.kvoa.com/news/n4t-investigators-border-patrol-taking-agents-rifles/

------------

DHS BUYING NEARLY 100,000 PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR, INCLUDING SPORTS BRAS, FOR ILLEGALS
Meanwhile the agency strips Border Patrol agents of their rifles without replacement

The Department of Homeland Security, which has been stripping Border Patrol agents of their rifles without replacement, is buying nearly 100,000 pairs of underwear, including sport bras, for illegals.

Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, a division of DHS, announced today it is seeking a company that can provide a wide variety of cotton briefs, panties, and sports bras in various sizes for boys, girls, and women.

“If your company can provide the product/services listed on the solicitation and comply with all of the solicitation instructions, please respond to this notice,” the announcement reads.

The sizes requested range from extra tiny to super large and the overall order is massive enough to accommodate nearly the entire population of Boulder, Colorado.

The request for boys’ underwear in particular alludes to the sudden surge of border crossings by gang members, which the Border Patrol said has increased by 100%.

ICE made a similar purchase only five months ago when the agency purchased 42,000 pairs of men’s underwear, including 6X-Large briefs for men weighing over 450 pounds.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-buying-...underwear-including-sports-bras-for-illegals/

-----
Glad they got their priorities in check.

well you dont want to harm all the new citizens, plus there is a big election coming up

Whats the deal with all the underwears?
Poor thread title. The underwear is for immigration detention facilitates (prisons) run by ICE all over the country. The rifles being deadlined are coming from Border Patrol station armories. It would be like MSP having rifles deadlined and Mass DOC buying issued clothing for inmates, then saying "Staties are trading rifles for panties." Two totally different agencies.

Poor thread title. The underwear is for immigratinon detention facilitates (prisons) run by ICE all over the country. The rifles being deadlined are coming from Border Patrol station armories. It would be like MSP having rifles deadlined and Mass DOC buying issued clothing for inmates, then saying "Staties are trading rifles for panties." Two totally different agencies.

Ahhhh got ya that makes much more sense. Thats awful that your M4s are in a shitty enough condition that theyre being deadlined. Do you guys have some ability to lodge an IG complaint or something along those lines?

Poor thread title. The underwear is for immigration detention facilitates (prisons) run by ICE all over the country. The rifles being deadlined are coming from Border Patrol station armories. It would be like MSP having rifles deadlined and Mass DOC buying issued clothing for inmates, then saying "Staties are trading rifles for panties." Two totally different agencies.

But it DOES add to the drama [rofl]

Sorry to hear this. It must suck to have to deal with this crap.

You'd get fired. I wish we could, though. The condition of our M4's is absolute garbage, and there is almost no maintenance performed on them.

Sorry to hear this. It must suck to have to deal with this crap.

Meh, it's just a minor thing in the grand scheme. I get to wear a cowboy hat in uniform, I can fish all year long with this climate, and I occasionally get to deport illegals. As long as I ignore the fact that I work for DHS, it's a pretty good gig.

Yeah, so are these panties to be worn by illegal alien females (and trannies I guess), or is there something about the panties themselves that makes them illegal. Illegal panties... my mind is racing here.

You'd get fired. I wish we could, though. The condition of our M4's is absolute garbage, and there is almost no maintenance performed on them.

I'm curious, do those on patrol generally use trucks or quads and do you work in pairs or run solo while on patrol? If trucks, do you guys bring them home with you at the end of the shift or turn them in for the next shift to use? If you bring the trucks home do you also bring your rifles home or turn them into an armory? Are you guys assigned the same areas for an extended amount of time or does it rotate randomly? If you're in the same area for a good chunk of time what's to stop patrols from geo-caching a low cost but properly functioning backup to bring out everyday?

I ask only because if I was out literally on the front line where traffickers may want to kill me job and benefits be damned, I want a rifle that functions properly once it turns into a two-way range. While podunk towns are getting all sorts of goodies from the feds I'd be pissed and wouldn't give a fat babies dick what some jack*ss sitting in an office deciding policy thought. You guys should, at the very least, be as well equipped as the podunk LEOs.

Last edited:
Between NES and Facebook there are so many stories pissing me off today. It's almost to the point where I'm starting to hope this whole place just implodes on itself.

I'm curious, do those on patrol generally use trucks or quads and do you work in pairs or run solo while on patrol? If trucks, do you guys bring them home with you at the end of the shift or turn them in for the next shift to use? If you bring the trucks home do you also bring your rifles home or turn them into an armory? Are you guys assigned the same areas for an extended amount of time or does it rotate randomly? If you're in the same area for a good chunk of time what's to stop patrols from geo-caching a low cost but properly functioning backup to bring out everyday?

I ask only because if I was out literally on the front line where traffickers may want to kill me job and benefits be damned, I want a rifle that functions properly once it turns into a two-way range. While podunk towns are getting all sorts of goodies from the feds I'd be pissed and wouldn't give a fat babies dick what some jack*ss sitting in an office deciding policy thought. You guys should, at the very least, be as well equipped as the podunk LEOs.

It varies by station, but my station primarily uses trucks and we work solo. Neither our trucks nor our rifles are take-home, nor are they assigned to us exclusively. For the vast majority of agents, both vehicles and rifles are shared from a pool (makes for fun quals when you're shooting with a completely random dope). We also rotate zones in a not quite random but kinda random way. The biggest hurdle to your suggestion is that the bread and butter of our job is signcutting. If you were to drive off into the desert and bury something, you'd leave vehicle tracks and footprints that the next shift would see and investigate because they weren't consistent with normal traffic in the area. Plus half of our patrol zones are basically in people's back yards as opposed to open desert.

Back
Top Bottom