Bob's Tactical Salisbury MA

Yup, been swept there at least once.

I've been swept there by one of the employees showing off her 1911 carry pistol with a crimson trace laser. Had it cocked and loaded and starts sweeping people as she points the laser on the wall. I was just doing a transfer there. Not sure if I'll go there again.

I've been swept there by one of the employees showing off her 1911 carry pistol with a crimson trace laser. Had it cocked and loaded and starts sweeping people as she points the laser on the wall. I was just doing a transfer there. Not sure if I'll go there again.

Wow. Not cool.
i feel like public ranges are the easiest place to watch natural selection in action.

I had called Jack's ( the manager ) cell this AM because I wanted to see if he had matching Sig P238's for my daughter and her fiance's bridal shower next month. Nothing says " Love " like firearms. He just called me back and said today was his last day @ Bob's and he had just left. He must've worked there just under a decade. I knew Jack before he worked there. It took us a little while to remember where we knew each other from but he used to work for one of my customers in the 90's. He's gonna take some time off and ride his Indian around. I haven't been up to the shop much in the last six months but this was a shock to me.

Havnt been in there in a while, thought Jack was the younger guy? Have to make a trip soon I always thought their prices were fair.

Ya, I bought a pistol there a while back. The counter staff is friendly and easy to talk to and laid back. Unlike some other gun shops in the area. However, the range is a shit show depending on who's there. I also worry about the ventilation in there with so many shooters and a wood stove burning too, lol.

the reason i joined a private club was because i thought i would get shot by a gangbanger at bobs
I walked out once before i finished my 2nd box of ammo....just didn't feel comfortable with the unsafe gun handling in the lane next to me.

Havnt been in there in a while, thought Jack was the younger guy? Have to make a trip soon I always thought their prices were fair.

Well, he's a little younger than me (50), that ain't young. The oldest guy is the owner, Bob, then Jack, Steve and Bob's kids Aaron & Nate. There are some other guys that work there but I haven't been there much in the last year. The guy I miss is Ben, he looked like he was AWOL from the Hawaiian Coast Guard. I always expected to see one of those dugout canoe's on the roof of his car. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom