Bobs Tactical in Salisbury MA

yea Ive been a few times the range fees are great and the rental fee for the glock 19 I like so much is fantastic. I went for the pin shoot practice they had on last Thurs night and I am doing my class again on Sat.

Thanks BD

Can you see if the have Para's please? I would like to try an LTC to see if I like it. Gun shops should have demos IMO. When you shell out 800+ it's nice to be sure you like ehat your getting.

Thanks BD

Can you see if the have Para's please? I would like to try an LTC to see if I like it. Gun shops should have demos IMO. When you shell out 800+ it's nice to be sure you like ehat your getting.

Hey Im sorry I didnt get back sooner, I checked and tey have a few sig saures glock 19 and g22 a fer rugers I didnt see any paras.

I did my test and passed, I got the state police cert. my only concern is if it will still be good because its a photocopy I thought it was supposed to be blue.

Just to correct AW's post on the hours....

Mon thru Thur: 10 to 9
Friday: 10 to 8 (I think - Walter, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me)
Sat: 10 to 6
Sunday: 12 to 6

Any questions - call 978-465-5561

I did my test and passed, I got the state police cert. my only concern is if it will still be good because its a photocopy I thought it was supposed to be blue.

The Mass Basic Firearm Safety Course certificates are usually a photocopy, except for those of us instructors who scanned the photocopies we got from the State Police into our computers and print out "real" copies of the photocopies for our students. I've heard of one PD that was insisting on "official" certificates in some specific color, which only shows that they haven't got the slightest clue (just like the PD that wouldn't accept certificates signed by a new instructor until they got "the official list" from MSP with his name on it). [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

[coffee]

Ken

Last edited:
When I see such range fees, the more I appreciate the low cost of being a member of a Club ($125 yr).

I have a Para LDA and the trigger is smooooooth!

The Mass Basic Firearm Safety Course certificates are usually a photocopy, except for those of us instructors who scanned the photocopies we got from the State Police into our computers and print out real copies of the photocopies for our students. I've head of one PD that was insisting on "official" certificates in some specific color, which only shows that they haven't got the slightest clue (just like the PD that wouldn't accept certificates signed by a new instructor until they got "the official list" from MSP with his name on it). [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

[coffee]

Ken

wooh!!! Thats a big load off.

Thanks for the info.

When I see such range fees, the more I appreciate the low cost of being a member of a Club ($125 yr).

I have a Para LDA and the trigger is smooooooth!

Yea my buddie just got his membership to a gun club. I find it better shooting outside, also 4 minutes from our houses.

Back
Top Bottom