Boar hunting with a pellet gun

Definately possible although I don't think I would try this as shot placement is extremely critical for 1 shot kill. Boars tend to get pissy when they are wounded, like climb a tree fast. My cousin in Fla. hunts with dog and big knife. He caught one over four hundred lbs. and had it fenced in a kennel for a while. Guarantee he fed his family for months. I'll see if I can get pics to show the beast.

He is not very concerned with safety when it comes to wild boar, and will take a chances with bare hands. He was pulled from swamp last year by a neighbor who went to throw him off of his property (again) for hunting without landowner's permission. He was without pulse when they dragged him out of muck (he drowned) and was revived by paramedics and spent 11 weeks in hospital. Last rights etc. Back to old tricks once more. I doubt he learned his lesson.

When he does himself in, I hope I can get back my our grandfather's lever action .22 Winchester that should have been mine to begin with. No boubt wishful thinking on my part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom