Boar Hunting in Argentina Pic heavy!

My Brothers and old friends keep reminding me that I need to make a special trip just for hunting, they send me some pictures today. 500 Lbs on that baby! Dam I have to go.

Javalienargentina.jpg

Javali2.jpg

Training the Dogo, the most loyal docile and deadly dog. These dogs are not for show, they have a job to do, they help bring food to the table. They are treated with love and respect they are part of the family.

DogoBoar.jpg

Good simple food and friends is a must!
Parrillada.jpg

They also have some other interesting stuff, like these Corzuela deer (mazama simplicicornis), I think they are the smallest deer but I'm not sure.
Corzuela.jpg

Corzuela2.jpg

i lived in Argentina for a few years. I know people that go Boar hunting with their Dogos. Those dogs are awesome, and they are great with people.

Its like they are Bi-polar. When they are around people they are the nicest pet, when you take them out to the field, they turn into a killing machine.

If you want to hunt with Dogos and cant make it down south to Argentina, there is a group in Texas that raises and trains Dogos, and take them Boar hunting.

+ 1 on the Dogos. I’ve told the story of one of my friends 3 year old son, was riding the dog like a pony and pulling on the ears like they were made out of rubber, my buddy told the kid, get off the dog he has to go to work now, put on the vest and protective collar on the dog and off they went to get some pigs. No leash or any type of restrains on the dogs, just hundreds of acres to roam.

i lived in Argentina for a few years. I know people that go Boar hunting with their Dogos. Those dogs are awesome, and they are great with people.

Its like they are Bi-polar. When they are around people they are the nicest pet, when you take them out to the field, they turn into a killing machine.

If you want to hunt with Dogos and cant make it down south to Argentina, there is a group in Texas that raises and trains Dogos, and take them Boar hunting.

Back
Top Bottom