• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bloomturd's world imploding

But, but, but, don't thy have 87% of people supporting them? All they really want is common sense gun control. You guys are just too blind to see that MAIG just want what's bst for all of us. Come on... For the children... Please?

[thumbsup]

Always thought it was a stupid name. Should have been either, "Mayors Against Guns" or "Mayors for Making Guns Illegal."

Actually, one better; "Mayors Against Distributing Guns Amongst Youths." It would have been perfect for Schiliro.

Last edited:
Just how over the top scary must he be when even some real hard core gun grabbers are trying to get some distance from him?

This was their #1 mistake...

The name Mayors Against Illegal Guns was quite misleading. Mayors Against Guns would have been more accurate. But the group’s fatal flaw was letting Bloomberg, an unpopular man even in his own city, become their public face.

Conservatives and Liberals don't agree on much, but one thing they do agree on, is that Bloomberg is a fascist piece of shit.

[thumbsup]

Always thought it was a stupid name. Should have been either, "Mayors Against Guns" or "Mayors for Making Guns Illegal."

Actually, one better; "Mayors Against Distributing Guns Amongst Youths." It would have been perfect for Schiliro.

Actually, a really good one I heard was: Mayors Against Good Guys Owning Tactical Stuff (MAGGOTS).

Glad to see the group shrinking but, like a hemorrhoid, it can't go away fast enough.

tard-grumpy-cat-good-sad-13529885618.jpg

Being associated with Bloomberg is like the political kiss of death. Outside of the mental institution of NYC there are few moonbats that want him controlling their soda intake

I'm trying to determine what his next political ploy will be after his term expires. He fraudulently played the "I'm a reupblican" card to slide in right behind the popularity of Guliani, and then decided to pull a 180 on the GOP. Then having NY laws changed just for him so he could serve a 3rd term was a stroke of a true egomaniacal *******. So now what's next? He's not done trying to become the supreme overloard.

Back
Top Bottom