Bloomturd: get rid of self defense laws

Nothing is more basic than the ability to defend person and property. He, of course wants to take that right away that we all have under Natural Law and that is not abrogated in the Constitution and give it to the state as a collective right only. Once this is done, the collapse of the Republic will be complete and citizenship will be just as meaningless in this Republic as it was under Caracalla.

Think that he is just pointing out the fact that BOTH parties are trying to take away our rights. Don't fall into the Dem vs. Repub trap, b/c that is EXACTLY what both sides want.

It is wayyyyy easier to take away people's rights and usurp more power when the masses are arguing with each other instead of aiming that vitriol at the pols. That is why the Jim Crowe laws were enacted in the south. There were very few rich and powerful that would have never been re-elected if they didn't turn the masses against each other.

Fast forward to today, I see all of this race bating as a similar thing. To keep people from asking why they are paying more and more taxes every year and getting less and less. Why they are getting their hours cut if they are lucky enough to have a job. Why the NSA is spying on them and IRS is targeting groups that disagree with a certain agenda.
I agree if your #1 voting issue is the 2nd amendment , we have to stick together and vote n a block to be effective. A lot of Northeast people have other agendas and don't vote based on gun rights though. The Repubs have not always been solid 2nd amendment supporters but unless im blind , the Dems really want confiscation eventually.

I agree if your #1 voting issue is the 2nd amendment , we have to stick together and vote n a block to be effective. A lot of Northeast people have other agendas and don't vote based on gun rights though. The Repubs have not always been solid 2nd amendment supporters but unless im blind , the Dems really want confiscation eventually.

I think the Dems want confiscation now, they'll tell us eventually [wink]

I think the Dems want confiscation now, they'll tell us eventually [wink]
On 60 minutes in 1995 Diane Feinstein is quoted stating if she knew she could have gotten the votes she would have pushed for an outright ban on guns. Make no mistake, IT IS THEIR AGENDA!

Im one of those guys that was never brought up in a Democrat house , no union guys , no liberals , just conservatives. And I know this state has guys that won't admit the Democrats are way worse for our gun rights , are you one of THEM ?

Like I've already said: You're not paying attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently I have to keep repeating myself.

You're not paying attention.............. if you think that "Republicans" won't vote for confiscation measures if it comes to that.

Bloomberg is just the latest case in point.

Here's the voting record on the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban:

Senate:

D's
Yea - 54
Nay - 2

R's
Yea - 7
Nay - 36

House:

D's
Yea - 188
Nay - 64

R's
Yea - 46
Nay - 131

Total:

D's
Yea - 242
Nea - 38

R's
Yea - 53
Nea - 278

~ 20% of Republicans voted for the ban.

They may be better than Democrats - but they're not your "friend".

Republicans also usually get huge boners for things like the Patriot Act - which are in essence direct assaults against gun rights because they enable the government to spy the shit out of you and they also aggregate more power into the hands of the government - which the Democrats then later use to screw you over.

Democrats are basically gun control by design - Republicans are gun control by default.

People who ignore this - like I've said a number of times already - are not paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom