Bloomberg Said What?!?

ToddDubya

NES Member
Just saw this article this morning.

New York’s mayor served notice Friday that his police department will do everything in its power to root out terrorists in the U.S., even if it means sending officers outside the city limits or placing law-abiding Muslims under scrutiny.

"We just cannot let our guard down again," Mayor Michael Bloomberg warned.

This is a far cry from the beliefs of one of those "hack framers" who once said "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." It sounds to me like NYC residents, and those outside the city limits however far that reaches, can rest easy knowing they have neither liberty nor safety.Full Story: http://www.berkshireeagle.com/ci_20041685

You've left no indication of sarcasm, so I will answer.

Yes, just like there are law abiding gun owners. I could go further, but that would divert this thread and likely be a waste of my time.

Just click on his link, Hint, (the word Muslims) and you will have your answer.

He's already pulled gun show stings across the country and no one said a word. He's a very rich paranoid megalomaniac and intends to force his beliefs on you because he knows best. And when he is done with the Muslim thing the TEA party will be next, then the bootleggers and then......

Someone should tell him there's already a department for interstate crime. J Edgar Hoover set it up about 90 years ago. Also, Bloomberg should also be told he's the mayor of New York City, not New York. That guy is called the governor.

Then again, this is his idea of a beat cop.

52-police.jpg

Bloomberg is not the scary part.

The scary part is that New Yorkers think that making guns illegal and all his crap is OK. They just dont care and think its good for safety. Now that is scary.

Someone should tell him there's already a department for interstate crime. J Edgar Hoover set it up about 90 years ago. Also, Bloomberg should also be told he's the mayor of New York City, not New York. That guy is called the governor.

52-police.jpg

These are his school crossing guards.

52-police.jpg

note the FAIL position of the drop handle....

Bloomberg has no regard for any laws that stand in the way of his agendas. He'll buy his way out of any uncomfortable situation his lawless crusades causes him. One of the unfortunate side effects to his monitoring without warrants may be that evidence accumulated will be thrown out of court. I think his speech was an effort to show himself as Mr. Important. I was under the impression that all of the Law Enforcement Agencies were working together to gather intel and prevent terror attacks. Bloomberg loves to hear himself talk.
He's best buddies with Mayor Menino. I don't like either one of these anti-gun guys.
Best regards.

We need Meldrim Thompson back as Governor, Remember what happen when the MasSucKchusetts State Police were caught doing a surveilence at one the state liquior stores? He ordered his Troopers to tell the Mass Troopers to get out of the state.

Actually he had NH State Troopers arrest the MA SP (for trespassing) and had the MA cruisers impounded. I think we could use another Meldrim Thomson, Jr. he had some real balls.

Back
Top Bottom