Bloomberg: “We’re not banning everything!”

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Yesterday afternoon, Mayor Michael Bloomberg gave the final State of the City speech of his 12 years in elected office while announcing multiple new policy initiatives, including a ban on Styrofoam in stores and restaurants. Not everyone was thrilled with this new ban, however, including a Staten Island man who called into Mr. Bloomberg’s weekly radio show this morning declaring, “I’m very upset with you, you’re on a track to ban everything.”

“Come on,” Mr. Bloomberg shot back. “We’re not banning everything!”

Full Story >>> Mayor Bloomberg: ?We?re Not Banning Everything!? | Politicker

The only reason he's not banning everything is because of term limits, he doesn't have enough time left in office or he would ban everything.

[angry]

When "we're not banning everything" is the upside, you know you have problems.

The man effectively regulated walking down the street in a large city. Whenever he starts talking about banning things, that means that ALL the other problems in New York have been solved: there's no crime, the roads are all paved....

Yea, the same guy who wants all New York City residents to drive bicycles and give up all their guns, gets into his limo with 6 well armed security thugs... R

From his wikipage:
In 1997 a former Bloomberg L.P. employee filed a lawsuit accusing Bloomberg of having responded to her announcement to him that she was pregnant in 1995 by saying, "Kill it!" followed by "Great, No. 16", which she cited a reference to the number of pregnant women in the company at the time.

Nice eh? That is the tame stuff. Bloombitch has got to go.

Yea, the same guy who wants all New York City residents to drive bicycles and give up all their guns, gets into his limo with 6 well armed security thugs... R

From his wikipage:
In 1997 a former Bloomberg L.P. employee filed a lawsuit accusing Bloomberg of having responded to her announcement to him that she was pregnant in 1995 by saying, "Kill it!" followed by "Great, No. 16", which she cited a reference to the number of pregnant women in the company at the time.

Nice eh? That is the tame stuff. Bloombitch has got to go.

While I wouldn't put it past him unless the evidence was verifiable I could imagine someone with his wealth facing extortion attempts left and right

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

3298251138_c2fe86af7f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom