• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Blazer ammunition

I've ran probably 500 rounds or so of the aluminum cased stuff through my Glock 22 over the last 10 days or so, no problems whatsoever with it.

blazer

I've put about 400 rounds of blazer brass throught my M&P .40 without a glitch. I will second what Jason said, the alminum BLAZER seems to have a bit more kick to it, only 1 box fired for me. on a side note, wallyworld in EPPING NH had about 15 boxes of .40 and a good 50 boxes of .9mm as of Sunday and Rileys in Hooksett had a &^% load of .40 in there today, although I believe it was all federal.

My M&P eats blazer brass 9mm like I eat skittles. And I love skittles. Same can be said for my xD and the .40 blazer brass, but I have put more blazer 9 downrange than 40. No issues with the 9, no issues specific to the ammo with the xD...

I've reloaded thousands of rounds of Blazer brass in the past year. It all shots fine (reloaded).

I can't speak for factory Blazer rounds, since I have never bought factory rounds for any of my guns.

RELOAD, RELOAD, RELOAD!

I have put at least 500 rounds of Blazer Brass through my M&P 40c with not one issue. As long as you don't plan on reloading, you should be good to go with this ammo.

Why are you against reloading Blazer Brass?

Probably because he's getting it confused with Blazer AL, or has seen 9000 blanket statements that say "Don't reload CCI blazer" without differentiating
that there's a non reloadable one and one with a normal brass case.

-Mike

Never a problem with Blazer brass and reloading. Personally I prefer to shoot new ammo in a match to eliminate the worry of a squib round that in a rush I might send another round down the barrel and blow up the gun. Blazer is cheap and accurate enough for any action shooting. I am almost ashamed to say that I got 250+ rounds of brass to reload from a 178 target course of fire on Friday. It will be reloaded for practice ammo and indoor winter shooting as my club only allows lead indoor. Never a problem reloading as long as you get the brass case Blazer.
Dave

Back
Top Bottom