• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Angus Gun Control.

What about our failed American justice system, who will make new laws to fix that? And what about a mental health system that allows sick and dangerous people to roam free? And what about the LEOs that could go above and beyond the call of duty to find a way to get these sick people, many of whom they know are dangerous locked up? Could what happened in Maine have been avoided? I believe the answer to that question is yes. Do we need new laws? You had better believe it, but none of those laws have to do with gun control. In the past dangerous people were kept locked up, the time has come to start locking them up again. If we need to pass new laws to accomplish that then so be it.

What about our failed American justice system, who will make new laws to fix that? And what about a mental health system that allows sick and dangerous people to roam free? And what about the LEOs that could go above and beyond the call of duty to find a way to get these sick people, many of whom they know are dangerous locked up? Could what happened in Maine have been avoided? I believe the answer to that question is yes. Do we need new laws? You had better believe it, but none of those laws have to do with gun control. In the past dangerous people were kept locked up, the time has come to start locking them up again. If we need to pass new laws to accomplish that then so be it.

The only problem with that is... WE are considered to be the dangerous people. This is still about the destruction of America and Globalization. They can't take our 401k's while we are still armed.

Here's what I think is reality.

I think there are tens of thousands of crazy people who exhibit the same symptoms and behavior as the Maine shooter, but never do anything. There are so many that the system cannot possibly handle them. Occasionally, one snaps and does nasty things, and the general public gets to scream and yell that the system failed.

So the system generally ignores them, then does damage control when one gets out of hand.

The ME shooter will result on greater emphasis on mental health screenings of gun owners and prospective gun owners.

As a result, gun owners suffering depression will be very reluctant to seek medical care for fear of being blacklisted.

The ME shooter will result on greater emphasis on mental health screenings of gun owners and prospective gun owners.

As a result, gun owners suffering depression will be very reluctant to seek medical care for fear of being blacklisted.

Spot on... Don't forget Employment and Life Insurance policy questions.

Back
Top Bottom