Big E Sportsmens Show ?

This will be my first time going as well. However my buddy goes every year and thinks it is good. I wouldn't go if you are looking for guns or ammo as it is focused on gear, guide services, that sort of thing. At least that is my impression.

no guns for the most part besides S&W, and also no ammo

havent missed a show in a long time. its all gear guides and services like boiler said.

one good thing is there are no jerkoffs in nazi gear, or any whitepower literature

From www.masslive.com:

Outdoorsmen will be in their glory this weekend when the Springfield Sportsmen’s Show, billed as “the largest pure hunting and fishing show in the Northeast,” opens its doors Thursday through Sunday on the grounds of the Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield.

The annual event features all kinds of exhibits, informational booths, action areas and much more, including unlimited free seminars to help visitors be at the “top of their game.”

Show kinda sucked
All guides and very little gear, they usally have archery vendors selling arrows and thing like that. usally score arrows 10-20$ cheaper than nonshow price.

Found a decent place to try for a boar up in NY. it seems every year it gets crappier and crappier

Also no Archery shoot going on, usually they have a big compet. going on for the northeast. Nope no this year

Went last night for the first time and was disappointed. I was hoping it was going to be more products but instead it was 80% guide services. I can't say I will go back

I went once and won't go again.

It was very small...less than 50 tables, and seemed to be focused mostly on WWII memorabilia.

Back
Top Bottom