• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden's ATF nominee

Good to go. Somebody please wake me up if I'm napping when the 'go time' signal is broadcast.

Image000173-1024x613.png

if you can find a horse, you can be part of our mobile infantry!

if you can find a horse, you can be part of our mobile infantry!
Horses??? My girlfriends had horses. I always had dirt bikes.

Mad-Max-Stephen-Gall-in-Namibia.jpg

Kidding aside, Oblabla played a LOT of dirty pool by weaponizing 3-letter agencies. Biden handlers appear to have sent a message to Oblabla: "Hold my beer...". This could be a rough couple years before their F-ups lose them seats in Congress.

Remember back in school the weird kids who were also arrogant a**h***s? That's who's running our government.

GOOD! I hope they lost their shirts installing that crap.

Lost WHOSE shirt(s)? That's taxpayer dollars. Government doesn't have a penny that it doesn't collect from tax base. We subsidize all the projects and all the people who (mis)manage them.

Fcking politicians and govt employess piss away money like drunken sailors - but it's not THEIR money. And it doesn't have to be that way.

Kidding aside, Oblabla played a LOT of dirty pool by weaponizing 3-letter agencies. Biden handlers appear to have sent a message to Oblabla: "Hold my beer...". This could be a rough couple years before their F-ups lose them seats in Congress.

Remember back in school the weird kids who were also arrogant a**h***s? That's who's running our government.
Biden doesn't sent messages to Obama. Obama gives Biden orders. Obama and his minions are Biden's handlers.

Lost WHOSE shirt(s)? That's taxpayer dollars. Government doesn't have a penny that it doesn't collect from tax base. We subsidize all the projects and all the people who (mis)manage them.

Fcking politicians and govt employess piss away money like drunken sailors - but it's not THEIR money. And it doesn't have to be that way.
yep, taxpayer money down a rat hole, for sure.
but at least other cities will not do the same crap, if it does not work

The Shot Spotters in my city are a very hot topic right now. They don't work great at all and were/are a big waste of money for the city.
The main trouble is false positives from those trendy ringtones.

Biden doesn't sent messages to Obama. Obama gives Biden orders. Obama and his minions are Biden's handlers.
I consider it an open question who's really in charge,
and SCOAMF is not high on my Evil Genius list.
Now, my Evil Imbecile list is something else entirely...

Well Biden EA directing the ATF to come up with a rule on wrist braces and "ghost" guns is not surprising. It will be interesting to see what the ATF proposes. But these are far from what he convinced his followers he would do, and they are starting to turn against him.

His ATF Director nominee is a much bigger concern. Talk about a fox on the hen house. He can't change the law and what he can do legally is limited, but he can push the Biden agenda and truly mess up the system to cause problems for legal gun owners. But his approval by the Senate isn't certain.

yep, taxpayer money down a rat hole, for sure.
but at least other cities will not do the same crap, if it does not work

From a memory: "you're so cute when you're delusional".

I left Connecticut in part due to their fiscal policies. The whole "just write the check, don't worry about where the money comes from, we'll get it from somewhere" attitude, repeated over and over and over again. I was brought up to learn from my mistakes, (I still make mistakes, but I try to make new and exciting ones rather than the same ones).

All other cities will do is go "oh look - funded project - do it!".

Sorry, this definitely pushes my buttons - my household lives within its means, putting away for the future. I think local, state and federal government should exercise the same financial responsibility. But they don't - and it's our future they're mortgaging with their bad management.

View attachment 470537Is this the ATF director nominee? Sure looks like a skinnier and younger version of David Chipman.

Photo is at the site of infamous Mt. Carmel/Waco siege
That’s him standing over the bunker posing on the bodies of dead women and children. So proud.

Mountain, you have missed few upgrades and few NES trainings. Our pandemic response was unified to this:
View attachment 470580
I was banned from the trainings for being disruptive and incorrigible, so to console myself I booked some training overseas with "Peshmerga Adventures - Come to exciting Kurdistan for some live action training. Exorcise that midlife crisis at an exotic location. Getting a little grey, not interested in running nor push-ups, and have good marksmanship skills and a shitty attitude? We're the place for you!"

That’s him standing over the bunker posing on the bodies of dead women and children. So proud.
It honestly looks a lot like him. Look at the muscle separation in his brow, his nose, the lines around his mouth. The ears looks a bit different and flare out in his current photos, but ears don't stop growing. Maybe his were more flat almost 30 years ago.

Possibly a doppelganger, but worth researching further.

Last edited:
Chipman looks like a sissy boy thug. I wonder If he is nominated, how far is he going to push. For the past 10-20 years ATF has been led by disinterested beauracrats who didn't do much of anything.

Last edited:
Well Biden EA directing the ATF to come up with a rule on wrist braces and "ghost" guns is not surprising. It will be interesting to see what the ATF proposes. But these are far from what he convinced his followers he would do, and they are starting to turn against him.

His ATF Director nominee is a much bigger concern. Talk about a fox on the hen house. He can't change the law and what he can do legally is limited, but he can push the Biden agenda and truly mess up the system to cause problems for legal gun owners. But his approval by the Senate isn't certain.
Having been an FFL and a gun owner during the Clinton era, I can tell you that they can and most likely will if this POS is in charge , terrorize the shit out of the gun community.

I was banned from the trainings for being disruptive and incorrigible, so to console myself I booked some training overseas with "Peshmerga Adventures - Come to exciting Kurdistan for some live action training. Exorcise that midlife crisis at an exotic location. Getting a little grey, not interested in running nor push-ups, and have good marksmanship skills and a shitty attitude? We're the place for you!"

Well done! [bow][bow] I spent over two years in the refugee camp with the same dudes. If I would have to compare these 2 radically different training approaches, I would have to say, that the NES team utilizes sofas and video games, unlike mujahadeens, who spent time researching caves and bats in them.

Having been an FFL and a gun owner during the Clinton era, I can tell you that they can and most likely will if this POS is in charge , terrorize the shit out of the gun community.
Small world, I had my FFL/MA Dealer back then too, a second FFL in NH but I never did much with it. I always thought of the ATF as having been more reasonable back them, that's compared to now.

Biden Nominee To Head ATF Was Involved In Waco Massacre, Oklahoma City Bombing, Ruby Ridge and Fast & Furious​

Time and time again, the federal government rewards the most corrupt individuals

Joe Biden’s anti-Second Amendment nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) has a background ripe with controversy.

Currently serving as a senior policy advisor at former representative Gabriel Giffords’ anti-gun lobbying group “Giffords,” David Chipman used to carry a semi-automatic rifle while raking in a taxpayer-funded paycheck.

The Biden nominee’s government career places him on location or being directly involved in some of America’s most infamous events over the last few decades.

Daily Mail reports that Chipman was “at the Ruby Ridge standoff,” in 1992 near Naples, Idaho.

After the federal government entrapped a man into selling two sawed-off shotguns with barrels shorter than the legal limit, the individual suspected a conspiracy against him and refused to surrender when agents showed up to his home.

In what turned into an 11-day standoff, the man’s 14-year-old son, his wife and their dog were all killed by U.S. Marshals and FBI agents.

The father, Randy Weaver, and his three daughters, surrendered after the mother, son and pets were murdered.

The Weaver family was given $3.1 million by the government as part of a court settlement following the tragic incident.

The very next year, Chipman was directly involved in overseeing the Waco Siege.

Breitbart refers to the Waco standoff as “a big, sexy, made-for-TV siege — a PR move to rebuild reputations after the government’s breathtaking debacle at Ruby Ridge.”

According to his own resume, Chipman was the “Case agent in the Branch Davidian Trial.”

The following image shows the Biden ATF nominee standing over a burning pile of rubble while ironically holding a long rifle.

Somewhere in the ashes behind him laid the remains of some 82 Americans, including 25 children and two pregnant women.

You never know , but I just don't see this guy getting the nomination.
He's more than even a good number of democrats will be able to stomach.
The guy is an unapologetic mass murderer .

Back
Top Bottom