Biden Talks About Using Hellfire Missiles Against American Gun Owners

Anyone who doesn't see this as a threat needs to check their wiring. It's very clear. He quoted TJ, which we all know what TJ meant, and then said outright: You can't beat us. So the logical conclusion is that the government can do whatever it wants, because you aren't watering shit without F15's.

If things completely melted down here in the US, you can be goddamn sure that some freedom lovers will get their hands on tanks and jets and find people that can work them.

Anyone who doesn't see this as a threat needs to check their wiring. It's very clear. He quoted TJ, which we all know what TJ meant, and then said outright: You can't beat us. So the logical conclusion is that the government can do whatever it wants, because you aren't watering shit without F15's.

If things completely melted down here in the US, you can be goddamn sure that some freedom lovers will get their hands on tanks and jets and find people that can work them.

Unless something has drastically changed in the 40 years since I was discharged, I envision that the majority of our troops will NOT fire on their own countrymen, that the majority will support their countrymen instead and bring along a lot of their weapons and ammo. The Tsar of Russia learned this lesson the hard way when he sent in his military to suppress food riots. Instead, the military refused orders and joined the riots.

Sometimes I wonder if the clowns in the Dim party have ANY grasp of history.

Unless something has drastically changed in the 40 years since I was discharged, I envision that the majority of our troops will NOT fire on their own countrymen, that the majority will support their countrymen instead and bring along a lot of their weapons and ammo. The Tsar of Russia learned this lesson the hard way when he sent in his military to suppress food riots. Instead, the military refused orders and joined the riots.

Most of the younger dems were never taught history (well, maybe Black and Latino history) but no world history. Kind of hard to forget something you were never taught.

Joe should well remember we have hundreds of thousands of well armed and freshly trained veterans in this country, along with the other multi millions of pissed off Americans who’re also training and arming themselves.

Couple that with 20yrs of studying and fighting against counter-insurgency tactics, and all we have to do is flip that script. I don’t think he has any idea how badly this country would burn if they push it to armed conflict.

Last edited:
Keep talking Uncle Joe. He also show just how ignorant he is "you can't have a machine gun" "you can't have a tank"

View attachment 330812

Hey Joe Biden! You just tanked in the Iowa caucuses and your approval in New Hampshire is in free fall, with a couple of polls out this weekend showing you in fifth place. What are you going to do to right the ship? Oh, you’re going to talk about the Second Amendment? Yeah, that should work.

View: https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1226627073055318017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1226627073055318017&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbearingarms.com%2Fcam-e%2F2020%2F02%2F10%2Fbiden-hellfire-missiles-gun-owners%2F

Yeah, that should go over well in the Live Free or Die state.

The former vice president took a page from Eric “Duke Nukem” Swalwell’s campaign by threatening to use military force against American gun owners who would resist his gun control agenda at a campaign stop in New Hampshire over the weekend. It’s unclear from Biden’s rant what exactly would trigger him to call out a Hellfire missile strike on gun owners who object to his gun control plans, but it’s an idiotic argument to begin with.

Let’s just say for the sake of argument that things got super squirrelly here in the United States and we did end up in the awful situation of armed resistance to government tyranny. The United States is a lot bigger than, say Vietnam or Afghanistan, two places that have shown that the doctrine of asymmetric warfare is alive and well as a military strategy, even in a day and age of Hellfire missiles and armed drones. Tactically speaking, I don’t think Biden is correct.

Beyond the tactical misfire, however, Biden is making a huge mistake by nonchalantly threatening to bomb American towns and cities because he’s bothered by a quote from Thomas Jefferson. I would argue that by invoking the threat of military force against Americans who don’t comply with his gun control laws, Biden’s just himself a hole that he’s going to have a hard time climbing out of.

I believe that Americans are concerned about the deep divides in this nation, but Biden’s comments only serve to exacerbate them. Biden’s been talking up bipartisanship on the campaign trail, but that message of reaching out across the aisle is completely negated when he starts talking about firing Hellfire missiles at recalcitrant gun owners in Montana or the wilds of western Virginia. It didn’t work out well for Swalwell’s campaign, and it’s not going to help Biden in his bid to become president.

There are 100,000,000 American gun owners and 400,000,000 privately owned arms in this country. Biden’s not going to be able to strike us all down with Hellfire missiles, no matter how much he might want to. It’s a silly talking point, and one that dances right around the fact that we’re already seeing resistance to gun laws in places like New York, New Jersey, and California, where compliance rates for new bans on firearms and magazines are in the single digits. That’s the reality that Biden and other anti-gun politicians have to deal with, and threatening airstrikes isn’t a realistic strategy. In fact, it’s a call to tyranny.

Who needs an assault rifle????..just get yourself some hell fire missiles! U don’t even have to aim the suckers, just point and shoot! 😂😂 And when did F-15’s start carrying Hell fire missiles????

Well spoken, Sir! Politicians always macron for few months and then fold.

View: https://youtu.be/P4kQvkvGi9M

definitely a Karen...furthermore, is that haircut remotely regulation? And is that a 5 o'clock shadow I see on that ugly mug?

Ummm, you do realize that’s the Vindman dude/traitor/chow thief from the impeachment trial? Someone just put some hair on him for laughs.

"You can't have a magazine with more than 10 rounds it".........Ah Joe , you CAN in New Hampshire (and many other states. )
He really is dumb!
Dumbass... I just got a 60 round AR mag from PSA for my AR(s). It's on the shelf next to a couple dozen 30's and some 30 round AK mags and a 75 round AK drum.

Here's another on on old Joe running his mouth again:

Joe Biden’s Incoherent Second Amendment Rant

Struggling Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden unleashed another incoherent rant about gun rights in front of a group of New Hampshire residents this weekend. While offering lots of the usual misinformation — Biden stands firmly against “20, 30, 40, 50 clips in a weapon,” for instance — things really fell apart when he started quoting Thomas Jefferson.

Biden: "Those who say 'the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots' — a great line, well, guess what: The fact is, if you’re going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire Missiles. There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you." pic.twitter.com/npmW40DHS2
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) February 9, 2020

This has to be the first time in history that a serious presidential contender has publicly gamed-out how a modern American military — armed with F-15s and air-to-surface missiles — would crush an imaginary citizen-led insurgency. (Sorry, Eric Swalwell — even though you once mocked Second Amendment supporters as being unable to defeat a government armed with nukes, you were never a serious presidential contender, so you don’t count.)

For one thing, it’s a weird way to appeal to a broad swath of voters. It’s also an ignorant way to talk about millions of law-abiding and peaceful American gun owners — many of them in contested states such as Wisconsin and Michigan — who are far less inclined to violence than the average WTO protestor.

It’s also a really bad strawman, for a number of reasons:

1) It’s highly improbable that members of the American military would start murdering their countrymen simply because some bloodthirsty president ordered them to do it. One imagines that a large-scale insurgency would only be sparked by cataclysmic national events that would likely cause a fissure in the military, as well. The notion that the Air Force is going to carpet-bomb Iowan revolutionaries simply because it has capacity to do so is dubious. This is the United States. One suspects that the military would be on the side of the patriots.

2) Biden should be aware that modern armies, historically speaking, have had quite a tough time crushing insurgencies equipped with small arms. There have been hundreds of such deadly, drawn-out uprisings around the world over the last 70 years, including in Iraq and Afghanistan.

3) Biden could not have used a worse example to make his point than the AK-47. Americans, of course, mostly own semi-automatic versions of the famous Russian rifle, but the real Kalashnikov is one of, if not the most, durable and successful in history. During the Cold War — and beyond — it was the weapon of choice for revolutionaries, gangs, guerrilla fighters, and terrorists around the world. It has been an extraordinarily pliant weapon, used in virtually every modern insurrection since the mid-1960s.

4) By arguing that legal guns are no match for an F-15, Biden is making a powerful case that citizens should be able to more easily own powerful military-grade weapons. That’s why the Second Amendment exists, as a bulwark against tyranny, should it ever appear here again. So his position makes no sense. Why does Biden believe that Americans have a right to own shotguns when an Auto-5 has no real chance against a hellfire missile?

5) Biden cuts off Jefferson’s hyperbole about revolutions at a very convenient spot. The quote, which was given in the context of centuries-long fight for liberty is: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. (My italics.) One suspects that Jefferson — granted, far too animated by the violence of the French Revolution for my taste — was more interested in spilling the latter’s blood. Lots of it. But Biden skips that part and stakes out an authoritarian position, not only because he doesn’t believe in the core rationale for the Second Amendment but also because he doesn’t believe in the core rationale for the Founding. The American citizenry is conferred rights by God, not by the power of a missile. What Biden said is tantamount to claiming that we don’t need to protect our First Amendment rights because they can always be crushed by the power of an M-1 Tank.

There’s a good case to be made that we no longer have to take Biden seriously. But this risible argument seems to be increasingly popular among Second Amendment antagonists. I’ll give them this: “You don’t need your guns because we can annihilate you with advanced military weaponry” is a hell of an electoral sales pitch.

DAVID HARSANYI is a senior writer for National Review and the author of First Freedom: A Ride through America’s Enduring History with the Gun.

The military has an oath-sworn obligation by the UCMJ to follow lawful orders from superiors in their chain of command. They do not have an obligation to NOT follow unlawful orders. That is a vague but important distinction. If an individual decides that an order is unlawful, then by the UCMJ they can choose whether or not to obey it, and then be subject to the consequences. Consequences could be nothing, depending on their chain of command, or Courts Martial, loss of benefits, and possible incarceration. So to answer your question, it's up to the individual. The first guy in the chain of command who disobeys the order from the top would certainly be removed. Then it's up to the next tier whether to comply or not, and on down the line.

No. Military members have a duty to NOT follow unlawful orders. And can be punished under UCMJ for following unlawful orders.

As to Creepy Uncle Joe:
F-15s don’t use hellfires. If you wanna be commander in chief maybe you should have a clue about the US Military.
Planes don’t fly without pilots. If Americans are getting bombed by USAF then it’s likely that the pilots won’t make it home from the base.

Ummm, you do realize that’s the Vindman dude/traitor/chow thief from the impeachment trial? Someone just put some hair on him for laughs.

OK, I'll suck it up and say that I was definitely duped. Now that I take a closer look at it, it's pretty obvious but hey, well, whatever o_O

Buttplug looks like the anointed one, much like Obama cam out of no where back in 2008

I don't think so. Obama came out of nowhere backed by the money and host of puppet astroturf groups (MoveOn.org, etc.) managed by George Soros. Think about it. Punk junior Senator with no record takes on, and takes out, Hillary Clinton without getting Arkancided. What are the odds of that happening without help that could scare her off?

Buttigeig does not have that.

OK, I'll suck it up and say that I was definitely duped. Now that I take a closer look at it, it's pretty obvious but hey, well, whatever o_O

No worries, it took me a couple looks while searching for a good pic of him to realize it also. But, it’s perfect for that douche. lol

Back
Top Bottom