• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden Gun tax

problem with non compliance is then they make us all felons and we klget picked off one by one for being radical white supremacists with illegal arsenals in our basements. " I will not comply" doesn't work long term.
All it takes is one guy who has had enough and goes out hunting feds. I’d hate for it to come to that, but they might not get the support they assume.

I recall back in the 70’s there was an @hole in my neighborhood who owned three dobermans that were the terror of the neighborhood. Pulling kids off bikes, killing chickens and such. One day the guy came home and found all 3 shot on his yard. Nobody saw a thing. Push people too far and eventually you find the wrong one.

Name one Obama "executive action" on guns which went beyond what is generally recognized as constitutionally within the power of the president? Not just the ones decried by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, but actually unconstitutional.

You're assuming they can get it to a vote in the Senate, that any such bill isn't just filibustered.

DACA was unconstitutional. He said it when he “wrote” it. And the Supreme Court agreed he didn’t have the constitutional authority to pass it by EO but that Trump didn’t have the power to reverse it by EO.

Just because Biden might not pass exactly what he is claiming he will doesn’t mean he won’t use EO to subvert the Constitution.

There are a fair number of lawyers on this forum. I wonder if one could chime in on the legality of such a move? What would the legal arguments be against this nonsense?

While lawyers may have their opinion, the only one which means jack will have to come from the Supreme Court. As things currently stand, for example, the 3rd Circuit has ruled that banning standard capacity AR magazines is constitutional. The 9th Circuit ruled that it's unconstitutional. While I don't see how such an expansion of NFA could be done by executive order or administrative rule making, I thought the same way about the bump stock ban. Shows you what I know, eh?

While lawyers may have their opinion, the only one which means jack will have to come from the Supreme Court. As things currently stand, for example, the 3rd Circuit has ruled that banning standard capacity AR magazines is constitutional. The 9th Circuit ruled that it's unconstitutional. While I don't see how such an expansion of NFA could be done by executive order or administrative rule making, I thought the same way about the bump stock ban. Shows you what I know, eh?

View: https://twitter.com/2Aupdates/status/1328934075164487689

All it takes is one guy who has had enough and goes out hunting feds. I’d hate for it to come to that, but they might not get the support they assume.

I recall back in the 70’s there was an @hole in my neighborhood who owned three dobermans that were the terror of the neighborhood. Pulling kids off bikes, killing chickens and such. One day the guy came home and found all 3 shot on his yard. Nobody saw a thing. Push people too far and eventually you find the wrong one.

Sounds like the ending of Patrick Swayze's movie, "Road House".

Yeah, I hear ya. I didn't think bump stocks would get banned either with Trump in office. Oh wel...

I'm just curious what the legal arguments might be. I agree that this would go to the Supreme Court.

Since the accused had already been convicted on multiple Federal Firearms violations, there was little point in going ahead with this prosecution. The bump stock had already been confiscated, and a trial in Texas would have risked jury nullification. So saying the case "backfired" is an exaggeration; the ban is still in effect and future prosecutions are still possible. You can read the Appellate Court decision upholding the rule here:

Transmissible spongiform encephalopathy biden needs to f off permanently.

Joe- you are not president elect. You are the biggest puckering a**h***, beating Liz warren by a country mile

F-u

Ummm....what is it we are taxing again?.....
Unconstitutional and Oppressive Taxes on Black rifles and hi-caps...

Clearly, made evident by my gif...

To re-enforce the facts I will repost it.

or, not.

In lieu...

Y6IWWGC.gif

" De oppresso liber "

Last edited:
Just off the web;
Under Biden’s gun policy, Americans who own assault weapons or high-capacity magazines would have two options: sell them to the federal government through a voluntary buyback program or register them under the National Firearms Act which will be $200 tax (retroactive).
nope

will not comply

You guys think compliance up north will be low? The prevailing attitude down here is "f*** a bunch of that!" as one of my coworkers is find of saying.

And call it what you like, for whatever reason it was fought, the North won the first Civil War mostly because industry/economy. "Our" economy is better than "yours" now, southern boys hunt a LOT, we produce more food, more troops come from here... The Mason-Dixon line is still a thing to a lot of folks down here.

Hirohito (or whoever) didn't want to invade the mainland US in WWII, .gov does NOT want to try taking guns from "good ol' boys".

Wow lotta big talk here. Just what the F&%K are you going to do when they go all Waco or Ruby Ridge on your ass,and when your dead and your loved ones are dead they will spread lies about how you molest children and kill kittens and everyone will say "GREAT JOB BETO". They will pull lon Horiuchi from what ever hole he is hiding in to kill your wife. The media will behind whatever path Ol' Joe will take. Oh and by the way no president has ever been elected with the promise "Hell yes I am going to raise your taxes" and "Hell yes I am going to take your guns". AOC has plans for your guns by outfitting BLM and Antifa so there is a chance you may end up being killed by your own gun! I could go on but why? Just bend over and take it dry up you know where!

Wow lotta big talk here. Just what the F&%K are you going to do when they go all Waco or Ruby Ridge on your ass,and when your dead and your loved ones are dead they will spread lies about how you molest children and kill kittens and everyone will say "GREAT JOB BETO". They will pull lon Horiuchi from what ever hole he is hiding in to kill your wife. The media will behind whatever path Ol' Joe will take. Oh and by the way no president has ever been elected with the promise "Hell yes I am going to raise your taxes" and "Hell yes I am going to take your guns". AOC has plans for your guns by outfitting BLM and Antifa so there is a chance you may end up being killed by your own gun! I could go on but why? Just bend over and take it dry up you know where!

Take a few with me.

They will take the easy way out and just ban all high capacity magazines and AR "style" rifles, with everything already owned grandfathered in. Both sides will think it sucks, which is why they will do it....

Take a look at what Connecticut did after Sandy Hook.

They passed "emergency legislation" which allowed you to declare and keep your existing AR's and "high capacity magazines".
BUT - you can't buy new ones. [1]

And they passed legislation about under what conditions you can carry/use your "high capacity" magazines.

They didn't confiscate anything, no new taxes were passed, but they sure put a crimp in the growth.

They also SPIKED the shit out of sales - I bought four pistols and three ARs (one complete, 2 lowers) when I read about the legislation they were going to pass.

[1]- except "others" & "pre-ban".

When he learns few actually comply, then what?

cpE0Is1.jpg

I'm going to pray for the strength to do what needs to be done one last time .
And you ?

Back
Top Bottom