• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden Admin Lays Foundation For Massive Gun-Grab Exercise, 1 Billion Records Of Gun Sales

they will not go to houses. they will send all the lists of people with weapons to debt collectors to collect a $1000 per day fine for not turning in firearms on 24hr deadline, IRS will freeze all the credit cards and bank accounts for gun owners, and the 99.9% of a whole nation will turn in all their guns in 24 hours.

then the rest 0.1% will be dealt with by ATF, DOJ, FBI, etc.
LOL, either way, the tree would get watered. Difference is being who gets to watering it first.

Joe Biden would be impeached by his own party never mind republicans long before he started kicking down doors or doing legally questionable things. He's basically a toothless paper tiger but he has powerful agencies at this disposal and sometimes I wonder if the people who work in these agencies are the kind of people who took great pleasure in pulling the wings off of flies when they were kids.
Make no mistake, they actively recruit the kind of people who would be the one's lining you up on the edge of a ditch.
After Lon Horiuchi put a bullet into the head of an unarmed woman holding a baby he was asked if he had any regrets and if he would take the shot again.
The answers were no and yes.
He was also the guy at Waco who was picking off people running out of a burning buildings.

Something the average American should keep in mind should things go south.
None of them would hesitate a second to kill you , your spouse , your children or your dog.

Last edited:
Not everyone is going to go "oh noes, dont make it werse, do vat the government says! give them the gunz and we get our munny back" [rofl]

People getting their assets frozen randomly? Sure some will roll... but eventually they would hit a bunch of people to totally lose their
shit. Especially now where people are basically getting progressively more and more pissed off. There are a bunch of americans that arent really
that far away from being pushed into becoming the next Marvin Heemeyer.

The vax/unvaxxed mandate bs etc is not a great analogy. That stuff is tryrannical but in realtive terms it's a minor annoyance (you can drive around
it) compared to getting your assets frozen.

Freezing assets though is the equivalent of sneaking into someones house in the middle of the night and hitting them in the nuts with a sledgehammer and
escaping. The guy who just got dick punched with a hammer is going to be very, very pissed off.
Observing how the government works, once frozen you will not get your assets back in time to salvage your life. Guess how people act when they have nothing to lose? Yep, like they have nothing to lose. Seems obvious but this administration and the leftists who influence it seem completely detached from logic. Whether they are aware of the likely outcomes and don't care or they are simply ignorant- the end result is similarly dangerous. Will the next couple rounds of elections put the left in check and deflate their murder boner for conservatives and moderates as well? Hope so, otherwise the consequences are likely to be ugly.

Observing how the government works, once frozen you will not get your assets back in time to salvage your life. Guess how people act when they have nothing to lose? Yep, like they have nothing to lose. Seems obvious but this administration and the leftists who influence it seem completely detached from logic. Whether they are aware of the likely outcomes and don't care or they are simply ignorant- the end result is similarly dangerous. Will the next couple rounds of elections put the left in check and deflate their murder boner for conservatives and moderates as well? Hope so, otherwise the consequences are likely to be ugly.
A wise man and experienced co worker once told me “kid, have a bank account in the name of someone you trust and only them. Other than your spouse, and make sure there is enough money there for a rainy day”.

Observing how the government works, once frozen you will not get your assets back in time to salvage your life. Guess how people act when they have nothing to lose? Yep, like they have nothing to lose. Seems obvious but this administration and the leftists who influence it seem completely detached from logic. Whether they are aware of the likely outcomes and don't care or they are simply ignorant- the end result is similarly dangerous. ...
When they freeze your assets,
go get some of someone else's assets.

Spending Other Peoples' Money is how the Left operates,
but they can't imagine someone else putting the bite on them.

A wise man and experienced co worker once told me “kid, have a bank account in the name of someone you trust and only them. Other than your spouse, and make sure there is enough money there for a rainy day”.

Every single person I would trust has guns. Some have more than I have. :D

It's not possible for them to be so organized and have enough staff to freeze assets all at once. Word would get out faster than they could implement. Even if they somehow could flip a switch and freeze every gun owners assets instantaneously, that would shut down roughly a third of the country. 39% of American men say they own guns- probably the number is higher. The % of women is increasing too. Additionally, I think the intersection of solid earners and gun owners is going to be quite high- so the third of the country shut down will have an impact stronger than its raw numbers would indicate.

My Dad told me have a minimum of 6 months salary in cash and available, better off with a year. Have it ready to go and keep a bug out bag. Always have a few hundred dollars on you. Never let your gas tank get below 1/2.

Keep in mind, not even MA has proper records of who owns what.
The last time I renewed my LTC the cop who was doing it showed me the screen with all the guns that were registered as transfers in my name. It had quite a bit missing. From FFLs to FA-10s to eFA-10s. That list was not complete. It wasnt even close either. That system is a mess.

Make no mistake, they actively recruit the kind of people who would be the one's lining you up on the edge of a ditch.
After Lon Horiuchi put a bullet into the head of an unarmed woman holding a baby he was asked if he had any regrets and if he would take the shot again.
He was also the guy at Waco who was picking off people running out of a burning building.

None of them would hesitate a second to kill you , your spouse , your children or your dog.
Ruby Ridge? Yes, another ATF boondoggle. So glad Kevin Harris planted a .30-06 round in the chest of that U.S. Marshal jackboot. A picture of their deceased "hero" is on display at the Moakley courthouse.

Let's see ...

Guy (1) buys gun in 1989.

Guy (1) sells the gun in 1992 in MA. (Maybe they had to do an FA10 back then?).

New owner (2) moves to NH and sells the gun to some dude (3) - there is no paper trail.

Owner (3) has the gun sit in a safe until 2004, then dies. His kid (4) in some fly over State that doesn't require registration takes possession of the gun. (Or maybe the State requires registration but the dude is a hard-core early NES member and does give a f*ck).

Owner (4) sells the gun to owner (5) - again, no record, because not every Stste is a fag like MA for private transactions.

Owner (5) still owns the gun.

Now ... have fun tracking that sh*t down.

Keep in mind, not even MA has proper records of who owns what. There are guns you sold that still show you as the owner. Imagine that times 50 States and across a billion records. [rofl]

Now, imagine this ... MA gun owner buys 10 guns in MA, moves to another State, sells 7 privately and buys 3 more, 2 new, one private. The dude then moves back to MA. MA will still show him as the owner of the 7 he sold, and it will have no record of the 5 he bought. The Federal govt will have no record of one he bought in a private transaction.

It is literally a giant sh*t show.

If there are a billion records, there are probably 7 to 10 billion transactions.

Yep.

The Mass-centrist view tends to shade how people think about this. In CT, I have to fill out a four part DPS3-C. Copy to buyer, copy to seller, copy to buyer's police chief, copy to SLFU. That's not how it works in GA. I have guns here in GA that were purchased for cash from a private seller. There's no paperwork. There doesn't have to be.

In CT I can no longer purchase an 80% kit. I was in PSA two days ago and they had them on the shelves.

CT has records of every gun I purchased there, (from the DPS3-C). I've requested and seen their listing of what I bought. It's "stale". Some of those guns have been sold. Some of them have been relocated out of state.

He was also the guy at Waco who was picking off people running out of a burning building.

Yup, no quarter expected and NONE will be given.

Ruby Ridge? Yes, another ATF boondoggle. So glad Kevin Harris planted a .30-06 round in the chest of that U.S. Marshal jackboot. A picture of their deceased "hero" is on display at the Moakley courthouse.
Harris was maybe one of the only people ever to freely admit killing a Federal Officer and walking .
I think the pictures of the 14 year old kid they machine gunned to pieces may have played a factor in the jury's decision . .

Back
Top Bottom