"Better Bring Our Own Guns"- Portland Antifa Plotting "Direct Confrontation"

Lmfao.

Kunta Kinte

Well?
I'm sure he's got deep connections to his native African tribe........being about 20th generation removed.

The knit witt probably couldn't even pick out the African continent on a globe if his life depended on it.:D

It slays me that these modern day city dwelling blacks try to latch onto their "African" heritage by wearing the colors and garb of actual true africans, when better than 50% of them don't even know who their own father is because they were conceived in some drunken or drug addled sex session.

He's your stereotypical ignorant Al Sharpton, Jessie Hijack-son, Calypso Louis Farrakhan follower.....destined for a prison cell.

Why do we think Katniss brought a bow instead of a gun? PP after getting arrested for weed? Starbucks doesn't pay enough to afford a Hi-Point? Mom and dad don't allow guns in the house?

Why do we think Katniss brought a bow instead of a gun? PP after getting arrested for weed? Starbucks doesn't pay enough to afford a Hi-Point? Mom and dad don't allow guns in the house?

My guess is that it’s more of a hipster irony thing. The same way they fawn over vinyl, skinny jeans and Pabst blue ribbon.
Besides, lead is bad for the children, brah. If he’s spilling the blood of anyone, he’s doing it silently and in an eco-friendly manner.

Playing too many ninja video games?

If InfoWars says it's true, it must be! These antifa are scrappy, I am surprised they are planning another attack after being so firmly routed during their failed 4th of July offensive.

We should all be ready for the coming civil war. Remind me again, do we wear the tinfoil hat over the helmet, or underneath?

Last edited:
I was going to say that CWII wouldn't last long since only one side has all the guns but I guess it depends on the location. In MA, CA, CT, NJ, etc we are vastly outnumbered. In red states there wouldn't even be a CW - the five people in Wyoming that like Bernie would be inside a hill if they opened their traps.

My guess is that the whole antifa thing will die off on its own, just like Occupy did. The younger ones will get their degrees in Gender Neutral Butterflies and leave the UC Berkeley campus finally. As for the older (early 20s) idiots, at some point mom and dad will get sick of the snotty little communist living in their basement and mooching off them; after that, even if you're a barista you still don't have time to protest and fight Nazis.

Dang, that photo was from St. Louis like over a year ago. I was there during that Trump protest. The angry mob was wandering the downtown area. And those soy boys were out in front of city hall.

I kinda doubt it, since if she actually had watched those movies she wouldn't be antifa, lol.

-Mike

You underestimate the stupid shit people take from those kinds of movies. I'm betting it was a "Fight the tyrannical government!" message combined with a lot of TDS.

The more libs throw those terms (alt-right, far-right, white nationalist) around, the more meaningless they become. To them, if you support Trump or are even just conservative, you are a far-right alt-right white nationalist nazi!

Just so I'm up to date, Stop the Hate means show up with masks and baseball bats and yell at people, right? "De-escalation" means getting in people's faces, calling them names and throwing bottles of piss, right?

To be fair, by using words to mean the opposite of their actions, it makes it easy to think they're the good guys. It's a good strategy for them.

Because, if the other person is wrong, it's a good thing to do.

It’s good to violate someone’s rights because your group has determined that they’re wrong? Well good luck when “they” decide to go after people speaking about right to life, religion, 2A, Voter ID, lower taxes, anti illegal immigration proponents because “they” have decided those people are wrong so it’s a good thing to do.

Just so I'm up to date, Stop the Hate means show up with masks and baseball bats and yell at people, right? "De-escalation" means getting in people's faces, calling them names and throwing bottles of piss, right?

To be fair, by using words to mean the opposite of their actions, it makes it easy to think they're the good guys. It's a good strategy for them.

Yes, a very good strategy, works very well......until they catch a .308 in the squash.[laugh]

It’s good to violate someone’s rights because your group has determined that they’re wrong? Well good luck when “they” decide to go after people speaking about right to life, religion, 2A, Voter ID, lower taxes, anti illegal immigration proponents because “they” have decided those people are wrong so it’s a good thing to do.

I think you missed my usual sarcasm. [laugh]

I knew that things were going to go a bit nuts, when my son was driving around with Trump stickers and a MAGA hat, and would come home and tell me how many times he was flipped off by Bernoids and Hildebeest cars' drivers. "How many of them did you flip off?" "None," he said, "They have a right to their opinion."

And, Yes, ABSOLUTELY. The Antifa-types do see it as good, acceptable, right, and necessary to squash any dissent or countervailing opinion, just like the old-school Catholic Inquisitors, and Durka-jihadis. All in the name of freedom. Theirs, to do what they want. Because they're right.

Back
Top Bottom