"Better Bring Our Own Guns"- Portland Antifa Plotting "Direct Confrontation"

Reptile

NES Member
“BETTER BRING OUR OWN GUNS” – PORTLAND ANTIFA PLOTTING “DIRECT CONFRONTATION” AT PRO-TRUMP RALLY”
Antifa is also calling for militant antifascist resistance against Patriot Prayer.

A violent Antifa cell based in Portland, Oregon is planning a “direct confrontation” with participants in a pro-Trump rally next Saturday, according to a call to action on the leftist website “It’s Going Down.

“Rose City Antifa has continued their great work of doxxing the Portland area Proud Boys involved in this violence, and is also calling for militant antifascist resistance against Patriot Prayer,” reads the posting first reported by Cassandra Fairbanks of the Gateway Pundit.

The Rose City Antifa group notably clashed with members of Patriot Prayer and the pro-Trump “Proud Boys” in early June, which resulted in a viral video of a member of Antifa being knocked out during a melee started by the violent “resistance” group.

Continues...

“Better Bring Our Own Guns” – Portland Antifa Plotting “Direct Confrontation” At Pro-Trump Rally”

Pop Mob and Rose City Antifa are Organizing Mass Antifascist Resistan…

I saw this two days ago.

So, a conversation between four wannabe-antifa-losers on the web, and a fifth wannabe-expose-reporter promoting himself on Twitter who publishes it like it is the night before Pearl Harbor and he has just cracked the code.

And naturally next thing you know Info Wars is giving it a screaming headline.

Folks have room to be a bit skeptical.

:emoji_tiger:

I've never been to one of these rallys, nor have I ever had any desire to, but I think it's probably a safe bet that our douche bags are better prepared than their douche bags.
Well, you know who Antifa is... Look up "Proud Boys" on Wiki.

I will bet that they won't do it. Or if they have guns visible suddenly both sides will become very polite and there's a non event, lol.

-Mike

I’ll bet Spike lee has one in the chamber with his extended mag Mexican carry and Hunger Games looks like my snowflake brother...

Well, you know who Antifa is... Look up "Proud Boys" on Wiki.

I did that once. They wear shirts that make me cringe, require getting beaten up to join them, and a no fapping pledge. I think I will remain a non member.

Hey, at least they’ve got some trigger discipline. And forgive me, but Antifa or not, I’m going to be relatively polite to anyone open carrying a 12ga. Or, an AR with what appears to be a 40 rd. Mag?

Barefoot, body armor archery guy still has me in stitches though.

Further investigation by the crack journalist at Info Wars revealed these insights into the story of the two men in the middle...

xUdvn7V.jpg

That guys name is Chester and here is exclusive video of he and Spike planning for the event...

:emoji_tiger:

I like the barefoot archery guy. It’s a nice touch.

Ya, the perfect a**h*** to throw a bucket of incandescent light bulbs or a bucket of thumbtacks at and stand back and laugh.

Barefoot in ANY CONFRONTATION is a no go from the start.

Kounta Kinte standing beside him will be a definite bullet magnet on the opening volley, being the best armed.

Spike Lee with the glock stuffed in his pants will probably shoot himself in the balls trying to draw his weapon and the limp wristed FAS faced ginger with the shotgun will likely be strangled from behind with his shemagh when the shit starts.

Last edited:
Ya, the perfect a**h*** to throw a bucket of incandescent light bulbs or a bucket of thumbtacks at and stand back and laugh.

Barefoot in ANY CONFRONTATION is a no go from the start.

Kounta Kinte standing beside him will be a definite bullet magnet on the opening volley.

Legos!

Even a silver back Sasquatch would retreat howling in pain.

Back
Top Bottom