• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Best towns in NH for Proud Moonbats

...so I know what to avoid...dope

Seriously, looking into buying my first home, and obviously NH > MASS. I am looking for places with a reasonable commute (~1hr max), plenty of land w/ your home (1-2acre would be the min). I would still be working in Mass for the foreseeable future, so there's that. I'm mainly only familiar with the major parts of NH so looking for advice on the lesser know "hidden jewels".

Go to the link below and download the spreadsheet. From there you can find the tax rates for each town. It also lists the towns valuation. Typically, the higher the valuation, the higher the house prices.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...)-Updated-for-2013?highlight=important+tax+nh

This is a VERY big picture of all NH towns. It is also a nice picture of the 2009 property tax rates. Unfortunately I only have data from 2010 in the spreadsheet, but it will give you an idea since very few towns went down in tax rate since then.

http://verseau.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/taxes.png

Almost all towns along the border of MA and NH voted for Romney in 2012.

- - - Updated - - -

In the seacoast area Portsmouth, Madbury and Durham are pretty much moonbat central.

While true, I have never been accosted for carrying. But those towns are out anyway due to the high property tax levels.

Last edited:
all i need to do is keep going north and i'm OK. the moonbat cities are good for the lady and her friends because they are all artsy-fartsy and shit. growing up with an artist as a parent, i can appreciate art itself, but not the attitude surrounding a lot of it. i tried to really enjoy a trip out there, but when someone got butthurt about my glock 19 (they were told to stuff it), and i passed a car with obama stickers covering it and a bumper sticker that read "taxes are the price of a civilized society" i realized i was out of my element and these are not my "people".

had an okay bean burrito though. cropdusted some moonbat stores. overall i still put a tick in the "win" coulmn.

Honestly, I imagine that any town in NH is gonna seem less moon-batty than MA...I was in Keene the other day and it felt better than down here.

Shit there was a gun control rally today? Damnit!!!!!!!!

I want to counter protest one of these again!!!!!!!!!!!!

****!!!!!!

Shit..does anyone have any info? I need to pick up a sling for my new AR for these occasions.

I'm sure my town is. Oh well. They can screw themselves too. They'll just have to get use to me. [laugh]

I walk my dog all the time with my AR15, and that ain't going to change, because some ninny is a sheep.

I'm sure my town is. Oh well. They can screw themselves too. They'll just have to get use to me. [laugh]

I walk my dog all the time with my AR15, and that ain't going to change, because some ninny is a sheep.

Man's best friend... the AR not the dog. [laugh]

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Please tell me more about things you can do in free America [smile]

How about the southern part of Hudson? It is directly east of Nashua and looks like easy access to Rt 3. I've never been through there but it looks like a mixture of some subdivisions and homesteads based on the Google Earth views. Prices and taxes seem good.

Seriously, looking into buying my first home, and obviously NH > MASS. I am looking for places with a reasonable commute (~1hr max), plenty of land w/ your home (1-2acre would be the min). I would still be working in Mass for the foreseeable future, so there's that. I'm mainly only familiar with the major parts of NH so looking for advice on the lesser know "hidden jewels".
Do a search on "Current Use" for more information on land and taxes. IMHO, the town of Mont Vernon and the towns bordering it would all be inhospitable to moonbats. Looking further north, Bedford is also conservative, but Goffstown has a significant Moonbat infestation.

Al-Jim19 said:
Please tell me more about things you can do in free America
I was shopping in Shaw's, noticed they had White Birch beers, then turned around and beheld this wonderful sign:
2m85hqv.jpg

I read this and it just hurts me. The fvcktard moonbats that live in my neighborhood called 5-0 when someone (who shall remain nameless [wink]) set off some fireworks. They would quite literally shit themselves if they saw an AR with a dog walker.

Back
Top Bottom