Best place for ammo in Western Mass

I want to be able to buy either WWB or American Eagle for shooting at the range. Can anyone reccomend a store that sells this in bulk. I usually buy from 500 to 1000 rounds if not more at a time.

Nutshell,
You didn't say where you are in Western MA, or what caliber but just about any decent gunshop should be willing to add your order to their weekly order.
With the recent ammo shortages, the question will be whether they can get what you need.
You might also get a better deal if you offer to pay in advance.
I deal with Nicks Sport Shop in Palmer and have never had any problems special ordering ammo or components.
IIRC, there is a gunshow coming to the BigE next week. You might want to arrive early on Saturday and check out the ammo tent.

Not sure where in Western MA you are but I am in Pittsfield and go to Pete's Gun Shop right on Rt.8 in Adams, MA. He is a great guy who will help you get what you need if he doesn't have it. He sells ammo in bulk if you want it also.

I'm in Springfield, but I don't mind a drive. Basically looking for 9MM and .40S&W. Mix in a little .223 for the AR. I would like to buy 1000 rounds at a time.

Back
Top Bottom