Bergdahl A Free Man

Everyone wanted to be a RANGER

Not quite.

I was in when it happened. EVERYONE thought this was a bad idea. EVERYONE told Shinseki it was a bad idea. Not everyone wanted to be a Ranger; Shinseki just assumed everyone did.

Most folks were ashamed to put on black berets. They knew it was just window dressing. Thank God I was wearing maroon anyway.

I hope he and Bradley Manning have a date night at a local restaurant, ask for veteran's discounts, and get beaten into paralysis by ANTIFA thugs, who all get caught and wind up with 20 year sentences.

Failing that, I hope he never eats a meal without finding a hair.

I'm betting he will initiate an attack on the citizens of the US before his life is ended.
Its Almost certain
Here's hoping he get treated so badly by the public that he eats the barrel of a gun he is no longer legally able to posses.
This, he should be shunned so bad by everyone until he kills himself.unfortunately this coward will probably end up comitting mass murder.

He should have done everyone a favor and killed himself so we would have been able to trade him for 5? terrorist.

It was funny watching the obama rose garden fail.... he went out there like he was going a good thing! And some of the media got it right for once. They where like "wait.... what?"

Im certain its not the last we've heard from this POS

Back
Top Bottom