Beretta:92-check,96-check,98-?

Beretta 92=9mm
Beretta 96=40 S&W

How come there is no Beretta 9x (98 would make sense here) in .45 Auto?

Just wondering.

Was the Beretta Cougar available in .45?

OK, so how about something in the same design of gun, but in .45? Kerismo, is that "Yep" on the Cougar? How is that rotary action anyhow? They said it had less recoil and better accuracy. Any truth to that? Any other modern guns use that system?

Sorry, can't help myself...being an anal retentive geek...but if:

Model 92 = 9mm and

Model 96 = .40 then the

Model 100 would probably be the best for the .45

Again, I apologise...carry on...I will get back on my meds right after Thanksgiving .

Sorry, can't help myself...being an anal retentive geek...but if:

Model 92 = 9mm and

Model 96 = .40 then the

Model 100 would probably be the best for the .45

Again, I apologise...carry on...I will get back on my meds right after Thanksgiving .

Just like a woman trying to apply logic to a situation... c'mon, Lisa, us guys would rather do it the hard way.

[rofl]

That was a yup, on ther Cougar model 8045. There are a couple on GB right now too. My local shop just had a real nice one as well.

pix171891453.jpg

The 45 round would make the open slide design far to wide, THtas what I was told when I attended a Beretta armorers school. Peoples opinion vary on the rotating action. I had conversation with one of Providience Police Dept senior firearms instructors/Armorers and his opinion of the PX pistol was not very high. In his words "It was the biggest mistake they ever made" He fealt they were better served with the 96D's they had which were at least 10 years old.

Back
Top Bottom