• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Beach ?

The only reason I would be against bringing a firearm anywhere near a beach is because somehow, sand gets EVERYWHERE. In EVERYTHING. I wouldn't be surprised that even in a little lock-box after a beach trip you don't find some sand in it. Beaches have invisible sand gnomes running around. It's true! I saw one once! Riding a pink elephant that was towing a green dolphin in a sand-buggy!

if you wanted to take it wiith you just as a saftey blanket thing there are beaches with lockers you can rent off for the day! you could keep it in there if you wanted... but i agree wiht the others ..I dont think it is worth it

WG-997-998BS-lg.jpg

Last edited:
All i have to say is my M&P 40c fits nicely in the lower pockets on my cargo style shorts. And the material won't shrink and conform to the firearm much at all. . So if you can deal with said firearm lightly humping your leg while you move about your good to go.
small Zip-Lok bag keeps water out .

All i have to say is my M&P 40c fits nicely in the lower pockets on my cargo style shorts.

What brand of cargo shorts are you buying? I can get away with that using cargo pants in a pocket holster, but I've yet to find any cargo shorts that will fit my M&P 40c in a holster.

Lock it in the car. To easy to get stolen
If you do that, then it likely needs to be unloaded.

Personally, I just put in a backpack, set that down next to the Mrs. (who has an LTC), tell her the gun is in there and ask her to keep it next to her. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom