BATF Firearms collection

Holy cow !
I could live with having only the German ones shown.
Although, there should be several hundred more pistols
besides Mause Broomhandles.
[Dream mode on] A fat bank account, several hundred acres of land,
a bunker full of ammo, and we could have a helluva blast every week
[back to reality].
Taking note to self "gotta make jackpot"

Did I see estimate value of a "Liberator" as $1200!!! Holy cow, they made those out of beer cans didn't they?

Nice collection though.

Has anyone ever gotten to Springfield Armory in Springfield for the tour? The main facility is cool, but sometimes they run tours in the upper floors that the general public doesn't see. Not as organized as the ATF collection, but still pretty cool. Cost of the upper room tour is $25 if I remember correctly.

Did I see estimate value of a "Liberator" as $1200!!! Holy cow, they made those out of beer cans didn't they?

Nice collection though.

Has anyone ever gotten to Springfield Armory in Springfield for the tour? The main facility is cool, but sometimes they run tours in the upper floors that the general public doesn't see. Not as organized as the ATF collection, but still pretty cool. Cost of the upper room tour is $25 if I remember correctly.

I've seen Liberators sell for $600 at gun shows. I didn't scroll through enough shots to see the pics of one in the first post but it'd have to have original packaging to get $1200.
As for the Armory I've always wanted to go and tried organizing an NES field trip through a limo company I know but nothing ever became of it.

That was very cool- thanks for linking.. seen more in that thread up close then I have ever in my life.

There is a heaven!

Well, it depends on the way you look at it.

If those are all confiscated guns, it's more like a 2nd amendment mausoleum
than a museum.

Although I did see one Chauchat machinegun in there. Nobody will
miss that, for sure. I'd place a fair wager the man they stole that from
laughed at the agents when they were taking it away.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom