• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Barrel Shrouds

what a stupid old bat..... [frown]

people like that just annoy the crap out of me. Make my life harder for no logical reason or purpose...... reminds me of the people I work with.

Morons..... [frown]

bbl-shroud.jpg

The freaks in the other video's that follow don't make much sense either. Thank goodness for this You Tube fantasy outlet for these bozo's that obviously don't socialize very well with normal people.

brings up a question i've been meaning to ask...

i'm looking at purchasing a Remington 870 (combo HD / 3gun duty), and i had planned on adding a side saddle and a barrel shroud (to keep my from burning my hands when i flip up shotgun over for fast reloads during stages).

legality? i see them all the time online (accessory sites and whatnot), and none of them have any shipping restrictions to MA?)

brings up a question i've been meaning to ask...

i'm looking at purchasing a Remington 870 (combo HD / 3gun duty), and i had planned on adding a side saddle and a barrel shroud (to keep my from burning my hands when i flip up shotgun over for fast reloads during stages).

legality? i see them all the time online (accessory sites and whatnot), and none of them have any shipping restrictions to MA?)

I have a NIB 870 barrel shroud I never installed. I'll sell it to you for $25, shipped.

Back
Top Bottom