Ballistol in eastern Mass LGS?

Hetzer

NES Member
Does anyone know an eastern Mass LGS that sells Ballistol? In the past week (while shopping for something else) I've been in Hunters Trading Post, Baystate Firearms, Gartman Arms, and both Village Sports and Shooting Supply in Westport and none of them had it.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
It's NH and not MA, but Shooter's Outpost had some of the small aerosol cans before, I tossed one in the range bag.
Other than that I've only every ordered them from Amazon.

With the amount of time you waste trying to buy it, you could probably just get a can off amazon and have it show up in the mail.

-Mike

Thanks for the replies everyone!

I'll be heading near two of these locations during my travels later this week so I'll be grabbing some then.

OP visited 5 gun shops looking for ballistol? think about how much gas and time is burnt doing that. ballistol can be had on amazon or any online vendor for cheap. the only shop I've found that sells it for good price is Riley's in hooksett.

With the amount of time you waste trying to buy it, you could probably just get a can off amazon and have it show up in the mail.

-Mike

No. He wasnt wasting time trying to buy it, he was visiting all those stores anyways looking for something else. There. An answer without using retarded.

OP visited 5 gun shops looking for ballistol? think about how much gas and time is burnt doing that. ballistol can be had on amazon or any online vendor for cheap. the only shop I've found that sells it for good price is Riley's in hooksett.

It's so great that you counted the number of shops I listed but missed the part where I said I had been shopping for something else lol.

I bought the last one from Shooting Supply 2 days ago. Sorry
However there is a shop in Whitman I think on route 18 I believe that had 3 or 4 different sized cans at what seemed to be good prices.

MidwayUSA has good deals on Ballistol. They have a $99 free shipping deal going on right now, so if there's other stuff you've been looking at picking up that might total over $99, you should get it there.

They've been offering free shipping for $99+ orders once a week all month, so no rush.

Back
Top Bottom