Baker supporting AR ban

While I’m no fan of his left leaning tendencies. If he’s the lesser of two evils compared to healey or warren or any other ones.

Then what choice do we have.

What we need is a real viable candidate

While I’m no fan of his left leaning tendencies. If he’s the lesser of two evils compared to healey or warren or any other ones.

as long as people accept "lesser evil" there will be no choice. Rs know that people will eat up whatever crap they serve.

NRA memberships make great gifts. Start giving out five year memberships to friends and family. GOAL too, or whichever gun rights lobby you like best. And call your reps. This is no time to sit on our hands and watch our rights go down the toilet. And remember every single name of the gun grabbers at election time.

NRA memberships make great gifts. Start giving out five year memberships to friends and family. GOAL too, or whichever gun rights lobby you like best. And call your reps. This is no time to sit on our hands and watch our rights go down the toilet. And remember every single name of the gun grabbers at election time.

local pro 2a should take priority. I am all for making gunlaws in WY even more awesome, but we got to do more in MA.

Last edited:
Warren's camp hit Baker over his Wednesday comments on an assault weapon ban.

"The words he uses may change depending on his audience, but, on gun safety, his actions have been consistent," Warren spokesman Kevin Franck said.

"Baker has criticized Attorney General [Maura] Healey for enforcing the state assault weapons ban using language that Healey's staff said mirrored the NRA's, proclaimed that he is a 'Second Amendment guy' and hired the head of the Massachusetts NRA to run a state agency even though he wasn't qualified," Franck added.

Just FYI, progressives still think you are an evil "repugnican". But good try!

do up-chucks people browse here like maura's???? i said in another thread some time ago, i will not cast a vote for governor for the first time since i was eligible to vote in the mid '70's . sc*rew u faker. dem candidate wins???? no fr**gin difference.

he might as well come out and identify as a woman, his ba*ls were confiscated a long time ago

i used to say that, lesser of 2 evils, repub or dem, but not any more. if you are evil you will not get my vote. people who feel the same i do now are the reason McCain & Romney lost. they just didn't vote. and i won't.

The same ruling that they applied to bumpstock bans, will now be applied to all registered AR-15's ... please turn them in at your local police station during the grace period.

Get ready for it.

Me thinks that will be a bit of a different situation. Lots more ARs than bumpstocks out there. I'm sure the response will be the same though for how many ARs are turned in as bump stocks (I believe 5 total) will be turned in.

On 9/12 /2001

I grabbed my bushmaster A2 and was on the rifle range to keep tuned up to speed for what was unknown at the time coming.

Even the fudds walking by were smiling at
me for the first time.

It’s a sad day to think I will be a criminal for doing the same thing in the near future.

Freedom would be saved if someone was fortunate enough to be in position to cut down the twisted mutts as they entered the school at sandy hook or parkland.

Charlie led mora to the trough and she gobbled up our rights and re-wrote the law. Baker has been a fraud since the crying deal in his election bid. He is done. She will continue pegging each of us with a smile on her face at every opportunity.

I think we can split off the Marijuana users this year. The Beacon Hill (everyone) has screwed them over - there was a ballot initiative and a vote, yet it's been put on hold, taxes have been raised and hold again.

Remind people that every incumbent did that to them.

Mittens has challengers in Utah - please donate to a suitable one, I haven't investigated them yet. I do know that Mittens in the Senate is a yes vote on a new MSR ban.

He's gone far past the point where he can claim any level of support for the Second Amendment.
Hey Charlie if your monkey's are reading this , You plan on sending your erand girl around to the gun clubs to bullshit it up this time?
400 thousand of us Charlie, that's right 400K.
You won by a mere 40 thousand over a person with the popularity of Saddam .
Math Motherf*cker, Do you do it ?

Last edited:

We don't have any choice really, the moonbats and "fake independents that usually vote moonbat" pretty much run everything, and electing an R for .gov has shown that it basically does nothing. Guy couldn't even be compelled to talk the talk, and instead throws everyone square under the bus. I mean its like come on faker, at least pretend to care about gun owners. Just PRETEND! for f***s sake. We would have given you partial credit for that. It would have been cost free. Or at least pretend to support due process. Cwithe.

Honestly I'd rather vote for Vermin Supreme for governor at this point. At least it would be entertaining. It couldn't possibly get any worse.

Or I would vote for a guy that says "I'm going to set up an old trough from fenway in the governors office.... so that citizens can come in and urinate on any pending legislation... because I'm not signing any of it outside of a basic budget to run the state"

Hmm, makes me think.... if I can get that guy elected, my flaming Quran/Bible burner launching machine idea might sell more units.

-Mike

i used to say that, lesser of 2 evils, repub or dem, but not any more. if you are evil you will not get my vote. people who feel the same i do now are the reason McCain & Romney lost. they just didn't vote. and i won't.

Yup, Trump won cause people stopped voting for Rinos.

F-Trump!
Winner by default in my book!
Pro 2nd Amendment my ass. Oh wait, only for his rich ass!

I just didn't want that anti-American, sell out her whole country, compulsive lair, bottom feeding, political whore as my president.

After Obama's feel good, destroyer of all things right in eight years of rule.

No Fin way was I going to vote for Killery!

My reply to the lastest GOP E-mail RE sanctuary state:

Speaking of corrupt politicians – Charlie Baker. He folded on the AGs 7/20/16 action, he then agreed with it. Previous AGs, even the other 49 states AGs from 1994-2004 never interpreted the law that way; but magically it now means something completely different and you did nothing.

When you wanted to delay Marijuana sales (never touched the stuff – never will) that the voters easily approved, you were right there to trample the will of the people too.

The rank and file Republican membership and traditional voter may not vote for your opponent – but they aren’t going to vote for you either.

Back
Top Bottom