Baker supporting AR ban

What does the Northeast Gun Coalition have to do with ARs? Not trying to challenge, I just didn’t see any mention in the few articles I read.

What does the Northeast Gun Coalition have to do with ARs? Not trying to challenge, I just didn’t see any mention in the few articles I read.
Read the article as well and from what I understand the coalition was formed as a way to share information on "individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing a firearm within that state..." Not saying that Baker isn't for banning AR's, we all know he doesn't support us, just saying that the article doesn't mention that.

This is from the Rhode Island Governor. Thought it was from Baker. Reading on my phone.

"It's on us to make sure the future is there for them," she said. "I'm going to use the full weight of my office as governor to fight for gun reform. Military-style weapons belong in the military, not in our communities. And our teachers need supplies, not firearms. And no one needs to be able to fire off dozens of bullets in seconds.

Read more: Baker will join Northeast Gun Safety Coalition

A day after four of his Democratic counterparts announced a gun safety coalition, Republican Gov. Charlie Baker signaled plans to join their data-sharing group. Separately, Attorney General Maura Healey plans to join her Democratic counterparts Monday in Washington to tout steps states have taken to reduce gun violence and to call on Washington to pass a bill addressing access to guns.

"The Baker-Polito Administration will join the gun safety coalition to enhance the strong gun control measures already in place here and Massachusetts public safety officials are currently working with coalition members on the MOU's specific requirements,"

Faker needs to enhance GTFO

No worries, thanks for the clarification. I understand most or all of the anti-gun people hyperfocus on the AR, so it’s not a huge stretch, just didn’t see it here in the coalition stuff.

If I wasn't already sick today, I probably would be, after reading that article.
I found the quotes from the governor of Rhode Island especially sickening.
Sounds like she'd be happier living in Australia.
Don't all elected officials take an oath that includes language about defending our Constitution?
How do they get away with doing the polar opposite?
If they were all doing their job,at least in that capacity, the NRA and other gun rights groups wouldn't have to.

This is from the Rhode Island Governor. Thought it was from Baker. Reading on my phone.

"It's on us to make sure the future is there for them," she said. "I'm going to use the full weight of my office as governor to fight for gun reform. Military-style weapons belong in the military, not in our communities. And our teachers need supplies, not firearms. And no one needs to be able to fire off dozens of bullets in seconds.

Yeah, Baker just said he is looking to join other states to share info on prohibited persons. Which you would think was already available in most background checks.

Yeah, Baker just said he is looking to join other states to share info on prohibited persons. Which you would think was already available in most background checks.

You would THINK that.....but apparently not. So, if I'm a PP, all I have to do is purchase from another state? The States are keeping PP info to themselves, and not forwarding that data to the Federal level, or each other.....swell. With states deciding, on their own, what constitutes a PP it will turn into a confusing free-for-all.

What do they have to do with AR's ? Where do I even begin, I guess you can say they are a group of liberal politicians using safety as a smoke screen to ban ALL guns. First the dreaded AR's and AK's and then pistols, starting with semiauto's. I hope that answers your question. Sadly, this country is filled with ignorant people, people who truly believe that if you ban all guns crime will disappear. And if it wasn't for criminals, terrorists and whackos I'm sure their fantasy would soon become a reality.

Look on the bright side these cuckserative Governors just eliminated any chance of them winning national office. Thanks for coming out of the closet commies.

Look on the bright side these cuckserative Governors just eliminated any chance of them winning national office. Thanks for coming out of the closet commies.
I'd love to think that's true, but I know better. If the DNC didn't railroad Bernie, I have no doubt that he'd be running our country into the ground right now, and that's all the proof I need to be reminded that as important as 2A is to us, it's not a big enough issue to have a major impact on big elections.

This Northeast Gun Coalition will include at least regional reciprocity with the participating states? Right? Baker? Hello?

If MA joins this, they have removed 100% of the reasons they cite for not recognizing eachother's licenses.

So now Raimondo wants to ban everything under the sun cuz her daughter asked her to!? Wow. Way to run a state. Why not pass off the position to your kid. Well, hopefully Fung takes her out of that office soon enough. Loser bird woman

The same ruling that they applied to bumpstock bans, will now be applied to all registered AR-15's ... please turn them in at your local police station during the grace period.

Get ready for it.

The police commissioner was on Egan and Browdy this morning and he said that he thinks all people who apply for a gun or hunting license should be put in front of a judge to be commited. Did anyone else catch that?

The guy is a mush mouth and doesn't seem to be able to keep any thoughts straight, but he said it.

I qouldnt worry too much, though because he then said he supports the second amendment...but it should be more like what Finland has.

Back
Top Bottom