Attention revolver shooters - Join the REVOlution!

I received this from Julie this afternoon:

Hello everyone,

I am emailing this to you as the active revolver shooters on Team S&W. I am very proud to announce a new program and sent the following email to the heads of the shooting sports listed below.

I am very excited to announce two programs we are introducing to encourage revolver shooting at the grass roots level all the way up to world championship events. The first is called REVO-LUTION. Competitors choosing to shoot revolver at local, state, regional/area, national and world level matches within the United States in NRA Action, USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge and ICORE have the opportunity to be entered to win firearms each time they compete. The more participants – the better the prizes. The second is called CROSSOVER COMMOTION. Shooters who compete at state level or higher matches in three of the shooting sports listed above will be entered to win their choice of any one currently available Performance Center or S&W Pro Series handgun. (Minimum of 25 entries.) Entries will be accepted for matches occurring between February 1, 2009 through November 20, 2009. See the attached document for complete details.

Please consider distributing this promotion to members of your organization and use as a tool to encourage new members into your shooting sports. The link to the PDF can be found here: http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/other/SW_REVO_LUTION.PDF I have also attached a jpg for you to use on websites. If you have specific banner sizes or need additional logo support, email me the specifications and we will supply them. I would also like to request that you forward this information to the leadership in your organization to generate interest at the local, sectional/state, regional/area and national level.

I have hopes that this program will help encourage existing members of the organizations to crossover and try other events in their area or perhaps start clubs/matches where they may not have them. This program will also serve to encourage those shooting in other divisions to give revolver a try and revitalize this division. I think we can all agree that more people competing in the action shooting sports as a whole, the better. Additional information and links about these programs can be found at www.matches.smith-wesson.com <http://www.matches.smith-wesson.com/> . If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I know all of you are very active in encouraging shooters to the revolver divisions so please pass this on! The pdf can be found at www.matches.smith-wesson.com <http://www.matches.smith-wesson.com/> along with the links to start entering. The program is back dated to Feb. so if you know anyone who has already competed in events this year, have them register.

Best Regards,

Julie Goloski
Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson Champion
Team S&W and Shooting Sports Manager
2100 Roosevelt Avenue
Springfield, MA 01102-2208

Well, how cool is that?

Craig

hmm, i just finished bobbing the hammer and radiusing the trigger on my 686PP

i suppose the only "problem" is its a 6" barrel. tough to do IDPA with that thing (does a number @ PPC though).

hm, a 4" k-frame has been tempting.

Back
Top Bottom