• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Attention Mass. politicians and other liberal pukes....She DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE!!!!

LOL.

Twigg, you have a real interest in having people like GlockJock stay in MA and fight back the political cancer. I'm not saying you should donate money towards the cause but a little moral support wouldn't hurt.

I think the only way to fix this state is to have enough people leave and starve the beast. There's no other way since we are way past critical mass.

As has been said before:

1.) Moving to NH offers you temporary safety from inevitably crappy gun laws...its a matter of years.
2.) Good to know that when the going gets tough, the 'tough' move. (No disrespect for moving, but it is not an option for everyone, and if you are only moving to escape gun laws, you need to lead a more interesting life.
3.) Stop saying politicians don't represent us. They do, but "us" are 65%+ liberals that don't believe in self defense and think peeing yourself is better than delivering 230 grains of lead to a scumbag.

Mini rant over.

I'd move to NH in a heartbeat as soon as they build a large city with a large financial district that has trust companies capable of services billions of dollars in complex alternative investments like collateralized debt obligations that will pay a salary I can afford to live on. Yeah, I'll move then. Or maybe I should just move now, leave my highly specialized niche career and start over for a third of my salary to live in the woods, a lifestyle I have no interest in living. Maybe see if I can convince my fiancee to move away from her family she's super close to.

Tell me why you still live in Massachusetts if you find your way of life so detestable.

Piss and moan.

Pack up and move.

Which would improve your quality of life ?

That's it. That's the great answer? We should all run. Move. Move away from our well paying, un-"moveable" jobs. Move from our families, our friends, our homes. Tell our Sicilian wives they have to move away from their family, their children and grandchildren. Move from our businesses which may be our sole means of support. Sell our homes maybe at a huge loss. Walk away from everything we have, everything we know, everything we've built.
Just get out of here, that's the answer. Move to a more gun-friendly state.
Like, maybe, NH, where more MA liberal pukes move every day, fleeing the cities' problems, the problems they helped to cause with their liberal thoughts and actions.. Move. Just run. Just flee. I keep seeing this "answer" in this forum.

Just run, from where you were raised, where your roots are firmly planted. Run. To somewhere "better"... Like, maybe, " gun friendly " Florida, where more northern (MA,NJ,NY,CT,RI etc etc) liberals move to every day, and where the laws will be changed soon cuz "Zimmerman was guilty" in the eyes of millions of young (and increasingly liberal) Florida voters.
Yep. Just flee. That's the answer. Cuz Montana and Wyoming, or Kentucky etc etc just have SO much to offer. Who wouldn't want to move there??!!!

This exactly. We all know moving is an option, it's not always the best option for everyone though. Also, why should we leave, they are the ones that suck.

Just watched the news

"police are going to arm women with whistles and step up patrols"

[puke]

Heard the same thing. The news anchor on WBZ seemed so proud to say that her daughter was going to the local police station to pick up a whistle. I'm sure that'll do a lot of good while the criminal is strangling them or cutting their throat. There won't be much whistling going on.

I think the only way to fix this state is to have enough people leave and starve the beast. There's no other way since we are way past critical mass.

Absolutely not - when MA will run out of money, they will feed at the federal teat for as long as possible, then disgorge their "poor and starved" masses onto neighboring states who by that time will have better bennies for the disadvantaged. Of course, once there they will vote to turn it into another Massachusetts-like temporary paradise.

If one leaves MA to stop fighting, keep in mind that the parasites will just follow their hosts (the productive people among us) wherever the hosts go. Wherever one moves, the political battle is already raging - you'll just be fighting it in a different state.

Why do you ask? Why does it matter? Plenty of people decide not to go through the process because they know that they will get rejected or given a worthless restricted license like mine. Would her life be worth less then because she failed to pass your arbitrary litmus test?

More than likely, BPD would issue the LTC with Restrictions that would make it impossible to use a firearm for Self Defense outdoors. The fact is, this young woman's life, like many, is worth less in they eyes of the BPD and Political Leaders, than the lives of those deemed worthy of an unrestricted license.
Best regards.

There's a culture war in MA. We're losing but not giving up. The revolution started here. There would be no USA if it wasn't for the freedom loving people of MA. So there's hope that there's something worth saving here. Maybe a futile pipe dream, in fact I'm not sure there's much worth saving about this whole damn country anymore, but I'm not running away to the woods just because we have shitty politics here. There's still a shitload of awesome in MA as far as I'm concerned. Boston's a world class city with great sports, dining, museums, bars. From the north shore to south shore and the cape, we have nice beaches, out west the beautiful berkshires.

There's more to my life than guns. I'll stick around and vote against libs, raise my kids right, write letters, try to educate idiots as much as I can. But I ain't high tailing out to "live free land" (as if NH is so free....arrest for tiny amount of pot, obscene property taxes that make the overall tax burden very comparable to MA...other than being able to open carry a firearm and shall issue concealed carry licenses, i'm not entirely so sure what's free about NH at all, a state that gets bluer and bluer every year)....

I appreciate the sentiment but posting here does no good whatsoever.

I'm contacting my reps - and mayoral candidates.
I hope poster doesn't mind.We all should sent this post to our reps!!!
AND for those that think moving is the answer??? Not as easy as you make it sound!!! This is OUR state. We should not have to be driven out. We should be fighting like we did in the first place!!!

I asked bc the OP blames liberals and politicians for her death when she could have got a shall issue OC permit for $25 which couldn't have been denied. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to blame the victim but she didn't exactly take much responsibility for her own safety either. I know plenty of women around her age who don't carry OC and go through life thinking this couldn't happen to them. Maybe this is a wake up call to some of them. I hope it is. Certainly our shitty politics here don't help people defend themselves. But even within the existing framework you can't make people go out and apply and it doesn't appear this poor young lady had any interest in self defense which implies that even if this was a shall issue state, she probably would have suffered the same fate. Sad.

Oh yeah guy? What am I? Im not a punk who runs out of state when shit doesn't go his way. Don't worry. NH will have shitty gun laws within a decade too. Then you can move to Montana or STFU, right?

Why do you ask? Why does it matter? Plenty of people decide not to go through the process because they know that they will get rejected or given a worthless restricted license like mine. Would her life be worth less then because she failed to pass your arbitrary litmus test?

EDIT: As seen in post 33, freedom is optional as long as the money is good. No surprise that my question above stays unanswered - at least we've established both what you ae and what your price is.

Survey:

If i have the potential of being attacked I would:

A.) Pee my pants and die soiled.
B.) Blow my whistle before the perp blows my brains out.
C.) Prefer to have the ability to defend myself with lead if necessary.

Too many people in this state would answer a or b since guns are icky. Moving isn't a viable solution for many. Educating people to choose the correct answer seems a more logical step. Inevitably, giving up seems like the libtards are winning and it will only encourage them to continue (kinda like King Bloomtard expanding his empire of influence). Take non-shooters to the range, open a few peoples eyes with concrete cases, liken gun laws to driving a car or something and ask how they would feel if they may or may not get a driver's license but still pay the fee. Dumb it down if you have too, but don't give up

I asked bc the OP blames liberals and politicians for her death when she could have got a shall issue OC permit for $25 which couldn't have been denied. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to blame the victim but she didn't exactly take much responsibility for her own safety either. I know plenty of women around her age who don't carry OC and go through life thinking this couldn't happen to them. Maybe this is a wake up call to some of them. I hope it is. Certainly our shitty politics here don't help people defend themselves. But even within the existing framework you can't make people go out and apply and it doesn't appear this poor young lady had any interest in self defense which implies that even if this was a shall issue state, she probably would have suffered the same fate. Sad.

Oh yeah guy? What am I? Im not a punk who runs out of state when shit doesn't go his way. Don't worry. NH will have shitty gun laws within a decade too. Then you can move to Montana or STFU, right?

She lived in a culture (here in MA) that teaches her to acquiesce to the bad guy, that self defense is wrong, and that it's morally superior to be robbed and even killed than to want to have a weapon of any sort. Of course the liberals and politicians here are culpable.

That's it. That's the great answer? We should all run. Move. Move away from our well paying, un-"moveable" jobs. Move from our families, our friends, our homes. Tell our Sicilian wives they have to move away from their family, their children and grandchildren. Move from our businesses which may be our sole means of support. Sell our homes maybe at a huge loss. Walk away from everything we have, everything we know, everything we've built.
Just get out of here, that's the answer. Move to a more gun-friendly state.
Like, maybe, NH, where more MA liberal pukes move every day, fleeing the cities' problems, the problems they helped to cause with their liberal thoughts and actions.. Move. Just run. Just flee. I keep seeing this "answer" in this forum.

Just run, from where you were raised, where your roots are firmly planted. Run. To somewhere "better"... Like, maybe, " gun friendly " Florida, where more northern (MA,NJ,NY,CT,RI etc etc) liberals move to every day, and where the laws will be changed soon cuz "Zimmerman was guilty" in the eyes of millions of young (and increasingly liberal) Florida voters.
Yep. Just flee. That's the answer. Cuz Montana and Wyoming, or Kentucky etc etc just have SO much to offer. Who wouldn't want to move there??!!!
I like this guy. 2 great posts in a row. (That's sincerity, not sarcasm).

She lived in a culture (here in MA) that teaches her to acquiesce to the bad guy, that self defense is wrong, and that it's morally superior to be robbed and even killed than to want to have a weapon of any sort. Of course the liberals and politicians here are culpable.

I'm not saying I don't agree with a lot of what the OP said. I think it's great and am circulating it....I agree they're culpable. I was merely pointing out that she could have had OC if she wanted to. but what are you saying? She was brainwashed? I was raised here too, I'm not much older than her and somehow the MA liberals and pols haven't managed to convince me to lay down and take it when some thug scum tries to rob me. I'm a huge proponent of personal responsibility, brainwashed by liberals or not. My point was that as bad as laws are here there's still legal methods of self defense readily available that she decided she didn't need and whether that decision she made is her fault or someone else's is a troubling concept I'm finding in this thread.

I asked bc the OP blames liberals and politicians for her death when she could have got a shall issue OC permit for $25 which couldn't have been denied. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to blame the victim but she didn't exactly take much responsibility for her own safety either. ...

Oh yeah guy? What am I? ...

You are a guy who in the same phrase says he does not want to blame the victim then blames the victim - see above. That would be enough to establish your character and credibility, but why stop here?

T...as if NH is so free....arrest for tiny amount of pot, obscene property taxes that make the overall tax burden very comparable to MA...

overall NH tax burden comparable to MA? [rofl]

Posted today at 12:15pm - post 41 of this thread.

Im not a punk who runs out of state when shit doesn't go his way.

Posted today at 10:13pm - post 2 of the thread below. Could not link directly to post 2 since the thread is locked and my NES-fu is weak...

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...all-your-passwords-belong-us.html#post3338633

BattleSnail said:
WTF? Hate what this country has become. Time to move to a tropical island somewhere far far away in the south pacific

You'll be takes seriously when you decide whether you want to stay and fight in MA or move to a tropical island and hold on to that opinion for more than a couple of hours before flip-flopping. In the meantime, I'm done with you - no need to hijack this thread further.

Obvious_troll_is_obvious.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to see a wrongful death suit brought against BPD Chief Ed Davis, Martha, Deval, and every legislator that refuses to acknowledge self-defense as a viable option. Due to their DIRECT influence on the law, this girl couldn't defend herself, therefore, they are indirectly responsible for her death.

What else can you call it when they remove the ability to defend one's self?

I'm not saying I don't agree with a lot of what the OP said. I think it's great and am circulating it....I agree they're culpable. I was merely pointing out that she could have had OC if she wanted to. but what are you saying? She was brainwashed? I was raised here too, I'm not much older than her and somehow the MA liberals and pols haven't managed to convince me to lay down and take it when some thug scum tries to rob me. I'm a huge proponent of personal responsibility, brainwashed by liberals or not. My point was that as bad as laws are here there's still legal methods of self defense readily available that she decided she didn't need and whether that decision she made is her fault or someone else's is a troubling concept I'm finding in this thread.

I'm saying that for many here in MA the concepts of personal responsibility in general never mind personal safety are ideas that they might never have come across, or if so, in a very negative way. We are all responsible for our own safety, this poor woman included. I'm not saying she was brainwashed in the Jim Jones style... not entirely anyway, just that she was at a severe disadvantage in terms of ever even being exposed to the idea that she might be able to protect herself.

You are a guy who in the same phrase says he does not want to blame the victim then blames the victim - see above. That would be enough to establish your character and credibility, but why stop here?

overall NH tax burden comparable to MA? [rofl]
View attachment 74172

didn't blame the victim at all. Just pointing out people's lack on interest in self defense is often a contributing factor when they end up dead. Sorry that's too tough a concept for you.

I misspoke on the tax burden.

Posted today at 12:15pm - post 41 of this thread.

Posted today at 10:13pm - post 2 of the thread below. Could not link directly to post 2 since the thread is locked and my NES-fu is weak...

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...all-your-passwords-belong-us.html#post3338633

yes your NES-fu is about as weak as your ability to discern when someone is being facetious. I'm obviously not moving to the south pacific.

You'll be takes seriously when you decide whether you want to stay and fight in MA or move to a tropical island and hold on to that opinion for more than a couple of hours before flip-flopping. In the meantime, I'm done with you - no need to hijack this thread further.

View attachment 74172

I suppose then it's a good thing that being taken seriously by people like you isn't important to me.

Last edited:
Heard the same thing. The news anchor on WBZ seemed so proud to say that her daughter was going to the local police sation to pick up a whistle. I'm sure that'll do a lot of good while the criminal is strangling them or cutting their throat. There won't be much whistling going on.

Ya and I'm not exactly sure how people will react to hearing a whistle, its not Realy a universal signal your in trouble, especially if you live near a playing field,

How can anyone tell if its truly someone in trouble and not just some kid playing with a whistle, its just deterrent and not a actual defence,

Absolutely not - when MA will run out of money, they will feed at the federal teat for as long as possible, then disgorge their "poor and starved" masses onto neighboring states who by that time will have better bennies for the disadvantaged. Of course, once there they will vote to turn it into another Massachusetts-like temporary paradise.

If one leaves MA to stop fighting, keep in mind that the parasites will just follow their hosts (the productive people among us) wherever the hosts go. Wherever one moves, the political battle is already raging - you'll just be fighting it in a different state.

I agree, but I would rather put up a good fight where like-minded individuals are still the majority. Right now, I feel like I'm just pissing into the wind.

Ya and I'm not exactly sure how people will react to hearing a whistle, its not Realy a universal signal your in trouble, especially if you live near a playing field,

How can anyone tell if its truly someone in trouble and not just some kid playing with a whistle, its just deterrent and not a actual defence,

Tsk-tsk! Children should not have access to whistles. Whistles are choking hazards and should only be used on city streets by Police officers and women being attacked.[rolleyes]

My point was that as bad as laws are here there's still legal methods of self defense readily available that she decided she didn't need and whether that decision she made is her fault or someone else's is a troubling concept I'm finding in this thread.

...not that I want to get in the middle of this with you but here I am...

So it is her fault she's dead because "she made the decision...[that]...she didn't need...a method of self defense"....

Free person minding her own business gets kidnapped and slashed like an animal by two animals and its even partly "her fault"...GFY.

Don't care if she's a daisy that just popped up out of the sidewalk...the two animals trampled her (100% their fault, not hers).

Fight right there, let the battlefield be the one they were not intending. She did not have that down never mind weapons.QUOTE]

Again, another reason I should have just minded my own business with this thread...but here I go again...

Who are you to determine what she had or didn't have for a mindset, or for training?
Were you there?
Do you know her?
Who the hell knows what they did or didn't say to her to get her in the vehicle, then to come back to the vehicle after getting money, etc.?

Plenty of folks have the proper mindset, training, licenses, etc. and let their guard down all the time.
At every second of the day, you are not carrying a gun, a knife, a cell phone, para-cord bracelet, bottle of water, PowerBar, etc.

Innocent young woman walking the street in broad daylight like she's probably done 1,000 times and you too essential note that it is her fault she's dead.

Shame on you.

umm nope that's not what I said, that it's her fault. Her decision not to have any interest in defending herself is one contributing factor to her death. The ONLY person who's fault it is is the thug that killed her.

I was responding to a post that said it's some politicians fault that deprived her of her ability to protect herself WHEN THAT'S CLEARLY NOT F*CKING THE CASE. She could have armed herself with, at the very least, OC if she had so chosen. And no, that doesn't amount to me saying it's her fault. GFY too pal.

...not that I want to get in the middle of this with you but here I am...

So it is her fault she's dead because "she made the decision...[that]...she didn't need...a method of self defense"....

Free person minding her own business gets kidnapped and slashed like an animal by two animals and its even partly "her fault"...GFY.

Don't care if she's a daisy that just popped up out of the sidewalk...the two animals trampled her (100% their fault, not hers).

Sorry to the rest of you...let's get back on the topic at hand:

In my hometown. Where I live and grew up. A "beautiful, young girl"....a "sweet angel who would help anyone"...an "amazing child and friend"....

Abducted in broad daylight on a South Boston street as she walked to the gym. Driven to ATMs where she, in hope that it would save her, withdrew cash from her account to give to the "poor disadvantaged young abductor(s)"...Even after meeting and complying with their demands, she is instead driven to Hyde Park and SLAUGHTERED as she begged for her life.

And you, you Massachusetts liberals, you politicians, court officials (make that the entire Mass. "judicial" system, and law enforcement officials who are complicit in disarming our citizenry, making it difficult to carry so much as PEPPER SPRAY in this Commonwealth of Puke-a-chusetts.

Yet another "terrible tragedy", yet another "senseless killing".....yet another innocent life taken by the SCUMBAG CRIMINALS you do your best to coddle, cajole and release back into society. Yet another headline. "Tragedy"...

Well, it's not a "tragedy", fellow Massachusetts citizens. It's yet another example of the DISGUSTING liberal dogma of "release" or "rehabilitate" or "gun control will solve the problem".

Had this, God forbid, been my youngest daughter, the "poor disadvantaged criminal(s)" would have received blasts of Fox Labs 5.3 Pepper Spray in their animal face(s), giving her time to at least seek flight, possibly saving her life. Had this been my oldest daughter, they would have received two .38 +P Hollow Point rounds to the chest from her S&W 442 airweight pocket rocket. And, had this been ME, they'd have received two 9mm +P hollow point rounds to the chest, and then one additional to the face (just for a nice finishing touch) from my pocket "BabyGlock" Model 26.

But this girl instead is force to live her last hour of her life in fear, in terror, in sheer horror before being butchered, pleading "No! Please??!! NO!!".....by the ANIMAL(S) YOU CONTINUE TO FLOOD THIS STATE WITH AND OFFER THEM AID AND COMFORT.

This one is SQUARELY ON YOU, all of you who seek to further disarm the average, law abiding citizen of the DISGUSTING state in which some of us are forced to reside (because we simply all can't, as many - including myself at times of disgust such as this - say in this forum "Get the hell out of this puke liberal state, since many of us own businesses, have jobs, families etc and are anchored here in this wonderful CommonPuke of Liber-Chusetts).

"Tragedy"??.....Nope.

Another innocent life taken, cut short by HUMAN SCUM. Another "terrible tragedy". Another wake, another funeral, another burial. More "Tears of Sadness" as the headline will read, as the scumbags' court appointed lawyer is already preparing his "my client is just getting his life back together" speech for the benefit of all of you liberals who HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

This one is on YOUR shoulders! This one is PARTLY YOUR FAULT.

This one is on YOU.

Back
Top Bottom