• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Attention Mass. politicians and other liberal pukes....She DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE!!!!

GlockJock

NES Member
In my hometown. Where I live and grew up. A "beautiful, young girl"....a "sweet angel who would help anyone"...an "amazing child and friend"....

Abducted in broad daylight on a South Boston street as she walked to the gym. Driven to ATMs where she, in hope that it would save her, withdrew cash from her account to give to the "poor disadvantaged young abductor(s)"...Even after meeting and complying with their demands, she is instead driven to Hyde Park and SLAUGHTERED as she begged for her life.

And you, you Massachusetts liberals, you politicians, court officials (make that the entire Mass. "judicial" system, and law enforcement officials who are complicit in disarming our citizenry, making it difficult to carry so much as PEPPER SPRAY in this Commonwealth of Puke-a-chusetts.

Yet another "terrible tragedy", yet another "senseless killing".....yet another innocent life taken by the SCUMBAG CRIMINALS you do your best to coddle, cajole and release back into society. Yet another headline. "Tragedy"...

Well, it's not a "tragedy", fellow Massachusetts citizens. It's yet another example of the DISGUSTING liberal dogma of "release" or "rehabilitate" or "gun control will solve the problem".

Had this, God forbid, been my youngest daughter, the "poor disadvantaged criminal(s)" would have received blasts of Fox Labs 5.3 Pepper Spray in their animal face(s), giving her time to at least seek flight, possibly saving her life. Had this been my oldest daughter, they would have received two .38 +P Hollow Point rounds to the chest from her S&W 442 airweight pocket rocket. And, had this been ME, they'd have received two 9mm +P hollow point rounds to the chest, and then one additional to the face (just for a nice finishing touch) from my pocket "BabyGlock" Model 26.

But this girl instead is force to live her last hour of her life in fear, in terror, in sheer horror before being butchered, pleading "No! Please??!! NO!!".....by the ANIMAL(S) YOU CONTINUE TO FLOOD THIS STATE WITH AND OFFER THEM AID AND COMFORT.

This one is SQUARELY ON YOU, all of you who seek to further disarm the average, law abiding citizen of the DISGUSTING state in which some of us are forced to reside (because we simply all can't, as many - including myself at times of disgust such as this - say in this forum "Get the hell out of this puke liberal state, since many of us own businesses, have jobs, families etc and are anchored here in this wonderful CommonPuke of Liber-Chusetts).

"Tragedy"??.....Nope.

Another innocent life taken, cut short by HUMAN SCUM. Another "terrible tragedy". Another wake, another funeral, another burial. More "Tears of Sadness" as the headline will read, as the scumbags' court appointed lawyer is already preparing his "my client is just getting his life back together" speech for the benefit of all of you liberals who HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

This one is on YOUR shoulders! This one is PARTLY YOUR FAULT.

This one is on YOU.

Last edited:
But....gun owners are the problem. Right? That's what Deval/Linsky/Naughton/Warren have all been saying. They wouldn't lie to me, right?

I'd love to see this make front page news.

sadly, their answer is "atm security needs to be stepped up." not personal security needs to be legal.

blame the atm, install more "other people to protect you".

nuts.

Tell me why you still live in Massachusetts if you find your way of life so detestable.

Piss and moan.

Pack up and move.

Which would improve your quality of life ?

Tell me why you still live in Massachusetts if you find your way of life so detestable.

Piss and moan.

Pack up and move.

That's it. That's the great answer? We should all run. Move. Move away from our well paying, un-"moveable" jobs. Move from our families, our friends, our homes. Tell our Sicilian wives they have to move away from their family, their children and grandchildren. Move from our businesses which may be our sole means of support. Sell our homes maybe at a huge loss. Walk away from everything we have, everything we know, everything we've built.
Just get out of here, that's the answer. Move to a more gun-friendly state.
Like, maybe, NH, where more MA liberal pukes move every day, fleeing the cities' problems, the problems they helped to cause with their liberal thoughts and actions.. Move. Just run. Just flee. I keep seeing this "answer" in this forum.

Just run, from where you were raised, where your roots are firmly planted. Run. To somewhere "better"... Like, maybe, " gun friendly " Florida, where more northern (MA,NJ,NY,CT,RI etc etc) liberals move to every day, and where the laws will be changed soon cuz "Zimmerman was guilty" in the eyes of millions of young (and increasingly liberal) Florida voters.
Yep. Just flee. That's the answer. Cuz Montana and Wyoming, or Kentucky etc etc just have SO much to offer. Who wouldn't want to move there??!!!

I agree with your sentiment. Instead of posting it here (which I am glad you did), send that letter to your state representivies. Send it to your US congressmen & women. Send it to your town/city hall. Send it to the editors of the Boston papers. Spread your message. You are far from alone in the sentiments that you have. It only takes a spark...send it often and repeatedly until you get a response. Unfortuneately, until we get a changing of the guard or their attitude you will be painted as a radical. A gun toting warmonger. Hell, a facist bigot even. We know their tried and true methods. They use them all the time.

As for telling us to move. Its not that easy. If it were I too would be gone, but I cannot leave. Work, family and the inability to sell my home (even to break even) and find another job keeps me here. Its called being trapped. I understand the theme of your comment but instead of leaving we need to incite the change in the political structure of this state.

clap.gif

Well said, well written.

As for "moving away" post, a lot of us just can't. Some are still in debt from school or home ownership, some have cushy jobs that you'd be hard pressed to find in free states. If I moved to NH and commuted, I'd be paying more money even though it's cheaper rent. Sometimes it's just not feasible to leave, and while we're here we will still fight.

That's it. That's the great answer? We should all run. Move. Move away from our well paying, un-"moveable" jobs. Move from our families, our friends, our homes. Tell our Sicilian wives they have to move away from their family, their children and grandchildren. Move from our businesses which may be our sole means of support. Sell our homes maybe at a huge loss. Walk away from everything we have, everything we know, everything we've built.
Just get out of here, that's the answer. Move to a more gun-friendly state.
Like, maybe, NH, where more MA liberal pukes move every day, fleeing the cities' problems, the problems they helped to cause with their liberal thoughts and actions.. Move. Just run. Just flee. I keep seeing this "answer" in this forum.

Just run, from where you were raised, where your roots are firmly planted. Run. To somewhere "better"... Like, maybe, " gun friendly " Florida, where more northern (MA,NJ,NY,CT,RI etc etc) liberals move to every day, and where the laws will be changed soon cuz "Zimmerman was guilty" in the eyes of millions of young (and increasingly liberal) Florida voters.
Yep. Just flee. That's the answer. Cuz Montana and Wyoming, or Kentucky etc etc just have SO much to offer. Who wouldn't want to move there??!!!

I agree with GlockJoe. Trying to improve the situation where you live is as honorable if not more honorable than running from state to state until there's nowhere left to go.

In my hometown. Where I live and grew up. A "beautiful, young girl"....a "sweet angel who would help anyone"...an "amazing child and friend"....

Abducted in broad daylight on a South Boston street as she walked to the gym. Driven to ATMs where she, in hope that it would save her, withdrew cash from her account to give to the "poor disadvantaged young abductor(s)"...Even after meeting and complying with their demands, she is instead driven to Hyde Park and SLAUGHTERED as she begged for her life.

And you, you Massachusetts liberals, you politicians, court officials (make that the entire Mass. "judicial" system, and law enforcement officials who are complicit in disarming our citizenry, making it difficult to carry so much as PEPPER SPRAY in this Commonwealth of Puke-a-chusetts.

Yet another "terrible tragedy", yet another "senseless killing".....yet another innocent life taken by the SCUMBAG CRIMINALS you do your best to coddle, cajole and release back into society. Yet another headline. "Tragedy"...

Well, it's not a "tragedy", fellow Massachusetts citizens. It's yet another example of the DISGUSTING liberal dogma of "release" or "rehabilitate" or "gun control will solve the problem".

Had this, God forbid, been my youngest daughter, the "poor disadvantaged criminal(s)" would have received blasts of Fox Labs 5.3 Pepper Spray in their animal face(s), giving her time to at least seek flight, possibly saving her life. Had this been my oldest daughter, they would have received two .38 +P Hollow Point rounds to the chest from her S&W 442 airweight pocket rocket. And, had this been ME, they'd have received two 9mm +P hollow point rounds to the chest, and then one additional to the face (just for a nice finishing touch) from my pocket "BabyGlock" Model 26.

But this girl instead is force to live her last hour of her life in fear, in terror, in sheer horror before being butchered, pleading "No! Please??!! NO!!".....by the ANIMAL(S) YOU CONTINUE TO FLOOD THIS STATE WITH AND OFFER THEM AID AND COMFORT.

This one is SQUARELY ON YOU, all of you who seek to further disarm the average, law abiding citizen of the DISGUSTING state in which some of us are forced to reside (because we simply all can't, as many - including myself at times of disgust such as this - say in this forum "Get the hell out of this puke liberal state, since many of us own businesses, have jobs, families etc and are anchored here in this wonderful CommonPuke of Liber-Chusetts).

"Tragedy"??.....Nope.

Another innocent life taken, cut short by HUMAN SCUM. Another "terrible tragedy". Another wake, another funeral, another burial. More "Tears of Sadness" as the headline will read, as the scumbags' court appointed lawyer is already preparing his "my client is just getting his life back together" speech for the benefit of all of you liberals who HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

This one is on YOUR shoulders! This one is PARTLY YOUR FAULT.

This one is on YOU.

I'm glad you posted something of value. The other thread made me want to puke. My sister was friends with Amy growing up and after hearing about this, all I could think was this could have been my little sister.

This was indeed a senseless killing and a tragedy because an armed citizen could have protected themselves. I would have preferred to read about her in the armed citizen section of the Rifleman than the obituary of my newspaper. At worst she would have had a better chance to put up a good fight.

I agree with your sentiment. Instead of posting it here (which I am glad you did), send that letter to your state representivies. Send it to your US congressmen & women. Send it to your town/city hall. Send it to the editors of the Boston papers. Spread your message. You are far from alone in the sentiments that you have. It only takes a spark...send it often and repeatedly until you get a response. Unfortuneately, until we get a changing of the guard or their attitude you will be painted as a radical. A gun toting warmonger. Hell, a facist bigot even. We know their tried and true methods. They use them all the time.

As for telling us to move. Its not that easy. If it were I too would be gone, but I cannot leave. Work, family and the inability to sell my home (even to break even) and find another job keeps me here. Its called being trapped. I understand the theme of your comment but instead of leaving we need to incite the change in the political structure of this state.

I absolutely PROMISE you that I will! And I BEG all of you to copy and paste my latter and do the same (permission granted!)!! Repeatedly!! Anywhere! Everywhere!!!

Please!! Actually, I'll have to edit it, rewrite it, so that the WBUR/WGBH/Boston Globe etc types actually will publish it. Cuz as it stands, it's probably too "harsh" for their pink panties. Words like "scumbag", etc...too "harsh".....(even though the truth often hurts, doesn't it??!!).... I'll "soften" it for them and re-post!!

Last edited:
Regardless as to how many MA residents wrote their representatives and politicians, this would only fall on deaf ears. We have to stop assuming that these elected WHORES represent us, in fact, we must do what's necessary to preserve and defend our very lives because to them we are merely part of an expendable population. The government works with numbers and to then there are acceptable levels of crime and loss...as long as the loss does not affect them.

Our government feels a crime rate of only 10% is very acceptable. They also feel an unemployment rate of 7% is acceptable. F-ing scumbags, all of them!
[h=1][/h]

Governor Deval Patrick just called the victim's parents to offer his condolences.....and to also admonish and reprimand her parents for not instructing their daughter to "Shelter In Place" when living in Massachusetts....

(You know who Deval Patrick is.....he's the guy who started his career by defending COP KILLERS and, while a sitting governor, wrote letters on behalf of convicted rapists and murderers like Ben LaGuer, who violently raped and beat a grandmother nearly to death. Yes, THAT Deval Patrick...Just shelter in place, everyone, and let me get my picture taken with cops and law enforcement officers whose attackers and killers I helped to DEFEND. Just shelter in place!!!)

Shared on FB people in this state need to wake up

- - - Updated - - -

Piss and moan.

Pack up and move.

Not everyone can pack up and move out of this piece of shit state. Besides just work and family, sometimes other things are stopping people

I agree with your sentiment, but you're preaching to the choir. At least post it on boston.com, wbur.com, etc but better yet, tell the politicians that have done all they can to foster this environment.

Just watched the news

"police are going to arm women with whistles and step up patrols"

[puke]

Just watched the news

"police are going to arm women with whistles and step up patrols"

[puke]

"Whistles"... LOL... about as effective as a scream, which is what the kid walking home from his girlfriends Northeastern dorm did back in the 80s... screamed bloody murder, which is what was happening to him as he was randomly attacked by thugs, stabbed repeatedly and left to bleed to death - which he did - cuz everyone heard the scream (a.k.a. "whistle"), but nobody moved (or even bothered to call 911).... if memory serves, his name was Mark Belmore.

His "whistle" (scream) was real effective that night against the animals who brutally murdered him, and who have probably been released back into society by now, having been "rehabilitated" (this post comes with sincerest apologies to his relatives who may be reading this for referencing the awful memory, but just proving a point in Liberal Puke-a-chusetts...)
l
Just "whistle" or scream... or call 911 (from your cell phone, which takes several minutes for the dispatcher to even discern where you are, as you politely and "Harvard-like", ask the mugger to please wait a few seconds while you try to summon for, um, "Help")

I absolutely PROMISE you that I will! And I BEG all of you to copy and paste my latter and do the same (permission granted!)!! Repeatedly!! Anywhere! Everywhere!!!

Please!! Actually, I'll have to edit it, rewrite it, so that the WBUR/WGBH/Boston Globe etc types actually will publish it. Cuz as it stands, it's probably too "harsh" for their pink panties. Words like "scumbag", etc...too "harsh".....(even though the truth often hurts, doesn't it??!!).... I'll "soften" it for them and re-post!!

Beautifully written! And I can't wait for the 'cleaner' version so I can send it to the whores in Beacon Hill and the media, although as far as I am concerned, they can go **** themselves if they are offended by your original letter which is brilliant (just like the PA CoP responded to his F bombs - they can all go **** themselves).

Piss and moan.

Pack up and move.

Don't worry Twigg, enough of these douche bags that have helped create the problems down here have been doing exactly what you're recommending for years because they can't afford to live here. Soon enough the once great free state of New Hampshire will reach a critical mass and be overwhelmed and before you know it it'll turn into North Massachusetts.

Oops, it's already happening.

2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

Don't worry Twigg, enough of these douche bags that have helped create the problems down here have been doing exactly what you're recommending for years because they can't afford to live here. Soon enough the once great free state of New Hampshire will reach a critical mass and be overwhelmed and before you know it it'll turn into North Massachusetts.

Oops, it's already happening.

2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com

LOL.

Twigg, you have a real interest in having people like GlockJock stay in MA and fight back the political cancer. I'm not saying you should donate money towards the cause but a little moral support wouldn't hurt.

did she apply for and have her application denied for an LTC? Did she carry OC spray?

Why do you ask? Why does it matter? Plenty of people decide not to go through the process because they know that they will get rejected or given a worthless restricted license like mine. Would her life be worth less then because she failed to pass your arbitrary litmus test?

EDIT: As seen in post 33, freedom is optional as long as the money is good. No surprise that my question above stays unanswered - at least we've established both what you ae and what your price is.

I'd move to NH in a heartbeat as soon as they build a large city with a large financial district that has trust companies capable of services billions of dollars in complex alternative investments like collateralized debt obligations that will pay a salary I can afford to live on. Yeah, I'll move then. Or maybe I should just move now, leave my highly specialized niche career and start over for a third of my salary to live in the woods, a lifestyle I have no interest in living. Maybe see if I can convince my fiancee to move away from her family she's super close to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom