ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

Still waiting on 2 from mid october, I suspect that it is being held up due to a pending UPIN request sent at the same time, I think UPIN's are taking a year or more. we will see.

It’s 30.5 extended. I think OAL is not critical. I have never had an issue with shortest config but others claim there was an ATF guidance letter saying extended.
As we in MA have to pin our ”adjustable “ stocks, I’m pinning mine as the shortest. And that will never move so it’s measured from there.

Section 2. Preparation of Application and Payment of Tax
Paragraph K- Line 5 Note: if firearm has a folding or collapsible stock, the overall measurement is to be made with the stock extended.

this is what I’ve done on all of my applications regardless of where I’ve pinned.

Section 2. Preparation of Application and Payment of Tax
Paragraph K- Line 5 Note: if firearm has a folding or collapsible stock, the overall measurement is to be made with the stock extended.

this is what I’ve done on all of my applications regardless of where I’ve pinned.
Ya , but it’s not adjustable if pinned, so..

We do you find your cover sheet again I can’t find mine in the documents section i just did my second eform1 last night the first took 37days and I filed that in 1-17-21 now I’m onto my second and cannot find my finger print cover sheet? So weird
When I filed online I received an email with attachments that were the cover sheet and copy of my application shortly after I submitted

I'm getting a little annoyed. Submitted 1/22 and the bitch is still pending. I've had mine getting approved at 28-30 days.
I called atf and they confirmed they got my prints on 1/27...so I wait ........

I'm getting a little annoyed. Submitted 1/22 and the bitch is still pending. I've had mine getting approved at 28-30 days.
I called atf and they confirmed they got my prints on 1/27...so I wait ........
you're not the only one

Back
Top Bottom