• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

As border extremism goes mainstream, vigilante groups take a starring role

My goodness that article is trash.

They state "Fueled by right-wing rhetoric about the border being overrun" in the begining of the article than spend the rest of the article giving examples of the border being overrun.
I’m so sick of “journalism.”

I had a guy some years back that I would argue politics with online. Good dude in real life but a die hard lefty.

He sent me an article as an example of neutral journalism. It was about a Trump rally and the opening sentence was: “last night in front of a large and mostly white audience…”

This guy was one of my teachers when I was a kid and didn’t see how biased that one sentence was. This is what we are up against.

A few thousand bubbas lined up on the border, and maybe we won't have millions of illegals swarming in.

They don't even need to be good shots. Just noisy
That's a bad idea

As fun as it sounds the cartels make a metric shit ton of money at the border... interruption of that money would be hazardous to your health if you're not prepared

That's a bad idea

As fun as it sounds the cartels make a metric shit ton of money at the border... interruption of that money would be hazardous to your health if you're not prepared

Something has to change. If not bubbas, maybe we use the National Guard to, you know, guard our nation?

Something has to change. If not bubbas, maybe we use the National Guard to, you know, guard our nation?
Dont disagree... just a bunch of drunk rednecks probably leads to war with mexico

Because they end up pissing off the cartels who kill their whol families and that shit cant stand

We'd have to pull out of a treaty first. By treaty our military can't 'patrol' our border, hence my old job being performed by the military in almost every other nation on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom