Article: The Year Of The Gun: 2015 Shatters Background Check Records

"[FONT=Georgia, serif]Everitt ignored the myriad testimonies of gun store owners who explained that their business during the booming months of May-December 2015 contained a lot of first time buyers who were not only getting guns, but signing up for concealed carry in response to high profile shootings or attacks."[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]It 's more convenient for them to just ignore the facts...[/FONT]

Hopefully, 2016 will break the 2015 record, especially with Hillary and Bernie arguing over who is going to be better at anti-gun control measures, not to mention whatever actions Obama decides to use to override the 2nd amendment in his last year in office.

The antis are doing everything they can to slow this trend down. Funny thing is the more they push their UnConstitutional and destructive BS, the more people hit up their local gun shop!!

This is bad news for the Dems in 2016 as well.

I think it'd be funny if he went to work as a higher-up/legal at Smith & Wesson.

I'm sure he'd be a shoo-in after his record sales.

Hopefully these numbers keep setting records. The more guns sold every year, the less likely further legislation is. You're talking about a sales pace that can nearly arm every citizen with a firearm in 10 years. That's a lot of firearms.

The antis are doing everything they can to slow this trend down. Funny thing is the more they push their UnConstitutional and destructive BS, the more people hit up their local gun shop!!

This is bad news for the Dems in 2016 as well.

The Law of Inverse Consequences at work.

I've been hit up by some local newspapers lately to comment on firearms sales, and to a person, these reporters seem to start off suggesting that these new gun owners aren't getting any training. I disuade them of this notion immediately, and not because of my personal 2A beliefs or prejudices, but because the requests for training have skyrocketed along with the sales cycle. The Left just doesn't understand why anyone would ever want or need a firearm, and seemingly never will, it's in their DNA to hate a tool. At least the reporters that I've spoken with recently have stopped equating hunting solely with the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
Yes, bring it on!

Hopefully, 2016 will break the 2015 record, especially with Hillary and Bernie arguing over who is going to be better at anti-gun control measures, not to mention whatever actions Obama decides to use to override the 2nd amendment in his last year in office.

If Hillary gets the D's nomination and the president makes some additional anti 2A executive decisions maybe we can reach 5,000,000!

Back
Top Bottom