Article: SLAIN REPORTER’S FATHER IN CONTACT WITH MARK KELLY, MICHAEL BLOOMBERG FOR GU

He should redirect his anger and realize none of the cap he's proposing would stop a determined individual

Expecting a gun control shitbag to apply reason to their analysis is like expecting your cat to start speaking fluent Spanish. Ain't gonna happen.

I for one would like to keep ANY weapon or potential weapon out of the hands of crazy people. How do we define crazy though? Is it a govt panel - that never gets abused. Is it a doctor - the ones that must follow 0bama-care, see previous. Is it local PD - nothing bad ever happens with 'discretion'.

Ideally yes, but the implementation would remove rights from far more than should have them removed, so no unless we are willing to follow to the logical conclusion and limit Freedom of Speech, Press and Assembly; and have an HONEST conversation of where this all leads.

Anti-freedom statists implementing the help of useful idiots to push their totalitarian agenda. This tactic is as old as dirt and just as apparent.

What are useful idiots when they outlive their usefulness?

As someone who recently lost a family member, I understand his grief and looking for answers to rationalize his loss. However as others have mentioned, nothing he proposed would have stopped the murder of his daughter and cameraman. What would have stopped this was a POTUS with a back bone to condemn racial tension instead of encouraging it. The gunman even has declared why he did it, had racial tensions been diffused last year, not of this would be happening.

As someone who recently lost a family member, I understand his grief and looking for answers to rationalize his loss. However as others have mentioned, nothing he proposed would have stopped the murder of his daughter and cameraman. What would have stopped this was a POTUS with a back bone to condemn racial tension instead of encouraging it. The gunman even has declared why he did it, had racial tensions been diffused last year, not of this would be happening.

baiters gon' bait...

Talk to me about these so-called "loopholes."

I thought (correct me if I'm wrong), that when the Brady Bill (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act) was being discussed (before being passed), that this area was specifically carved out.

"Firearm transfers by unlicensed private sellers that are "not engaged in the business" of dealing firearms are not subject to the Brady Act, but may be covered under other federal, state, and local restrictions."

It's not a "loophole" that someone "forgot." It was specifically put in that way, ON PURPOSE. Else the bill never would have passed.

Surely Senator Schumer would recall this little detail, since it was his bill (twice).

The background checks are ONLY required to be conducted by FFL's:

'... it shall be unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer to sell, deliver, or transfer a handgun to an individual who is not licensed under section 923, unless..."

These specific words were put in the bill ON PURPOSE.

How can we remind the gun grabbers that this (private party sales) wasn't something that was forgotten to be included.

Grabbers are so quick to wrap up the grief stricken and poison them with their mantra & in those moments of weakness they lap it up. No piece of paper will ever protect you but will prevent others from protecting themselves. All they really are doing is ensuring future tragedy. Cycle repeats.

He lost my sympathy the moment he stood atop his daughter's still warm corpse and proclaimed himself the new champion of gun control. It's not about reducing crime or keeping weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill. The Progressive's end game is the removal of every single firearm in America, no matter what they tell you. Never forget that.

He lost my sympathy the moment he stood atop his daughter's still warm corpse and proclaimed himself the new champion of gun control. It's not about reducing crime or keeping weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill. The Progressive's end game is the removal of every single firearm in America, no matter what they tell you. Never forget that.

THIS

I thought (correct me if I'm wrong), that when the Brady Bill (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act) was being discussed (before being passed), that this area was specifically carved out.

"Firearm transfers by unlicensed private sellers that are "not engaged in the business" of dealing firearms are not subject to the Brady Act, but may be covered under other federal, state, and local restrictions."

It's not a "loophole" that someone "forgot." It was specifically put in that way, ON PURPOSE. Else the bill never would have passed.

Surely Senator Schumer would recall this little detail, since it was his bill (twice).

'... it shall be unlawful for any licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer to sell, deliver, or transfer a handgun to an individual who is not licensed under section 923, unless..."

How can we remind the gun grabbers that this (private party sales) wasn't something that was forgotten to be included.

The only way to fight the prevailing opinion (among the uninformed which unfortunately seems to include an average of 88% of the U.S. population) that background checks work at all or are at all desirable, is to

A. Remind them of the original intent of the 2A, which has always been TO DEFEND AGAINST OUR OWN GOVERNMENT WHICH CAN (AND HAS IN THIS AUTHOR'S OPINION) BECOME TYRANNICAL.

and

B. Remind them that our government has decided to shift the burden of controlling violent criminals from themselves to us - the people. THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS and are expecting us to do it for them. Most people already know the government isn't doing it's job, but you have to force people to understand that background checks are simply another way that the government is weaseling it's way out of doing what they've been elected/appointed to do!

The Gun Grabbers are predatory. I firmly believe there have been False Flag operations influenced by Bloomberg operatives designed specifically to result in mourning family members crying on Bloomberg's shoulder. That guy is a megalomaniac.

Intentional incrementalism.

Seems sort of suspicious that he was on the gun control thing before his daughter's body had even reached room temperature.............

Back
Top Bottom