Article: NRA Launches Pro-Trump Ad Narrated by Benghazi Survivor

Powerful ad I am sure. I am also sure it will ot be seen or understood by the FSA. The BLM crowd will not care because, well, only BLM. The SJW crowd will not care because no one was LGBTQ with I before U all the time because I am more Protected.

So so who is the demographic they are aiming for? Is it the non-Trump voting Rs?

sorry for being pessimistic. I just think most people that care is already voting Trump.

Didn't everyone get the memo, Hillary is innocent. According to some of her democratic buddies she did nothing wrong. Even though she knew what was going on, still she went home. She went home to share what should have been classified information with her daughter Chelsea. And while our secretary of state was relaxing after a difficult day at work, those brave men who were fighting for their lives would die alone while the most powerful nation on earth humbled themselves by saying they were powerless to help them. If a few hundred terrorists were enough to stop us, then how will we able be able to defend ourselves against those who are far more formidable, like Russia or Red China ? Hillary clarified her feelings when she said, Why does it matter who killed them ? Whether by terrorists or some guy in the street who just happened to be walking by, their still dead.

Only problem I see with the ad is that these guys will be voting this year - for hilary. Maybe they should change the ad to say these guys won't get to choose who to vote for...

On a trip today on the local highway we saw 15 Trump signs and none for Hillary!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom