Article: My challenge to you

EC,

I did it using your words above and in doing it I created a MS Word mail merge data base along with an envelope and letter
that uses the PS members data base I created. All one has to do is fill in his name and address on both the envelope and
letter and run mail merge and it will spit out both letters and envelopes. If anyone want the three files all they have to do is
PM me an email address and I will send it to them.

Patriot

I will get to this on the weekend.

I have lots of stamps and envelopes.

If we can get all the people who wrote to GOAL to send out letters again, this would be great.

Edit: it took me 2 1/2 hours but I printed all my letters real nice and even managed to print out the envelopes. They will be in the mail later today!

I also sent emails. Within one hour I got 3 out of office replies. I look forward to the responses.

Last edited:
I sent out e-mails a couple of months back and just sent out hard copies today at lunch break. I can't stress enough how much we as MA gun owners need to change the current laws.

EC +1 to you for bringing this to everyone's attention, especially having it on the home page

I called my Rep from Attleboro Bill Bowles (he actually supports the 2A) and I informed his office of this and he informed me he was going to support it. At times a small town is ok when the guy actually takes constituents phones calls.

letter templates

Hi Patriot -

Do you mind sharing the files with me? I was going to create a mail merge but saw you already did it!

Thanks,

p

EC,

I did it using your words above and in doing it I created a MS Word mail merge data base along with an envelope and letter
that uses the PS members data base I created. All one has to do is fill in his name and address on both the envelope and
letter and run mail merge and it will spit out both letters and envelopes. If anyone want the three files all they have to do is
PM me an email address and I will send it to them.

Patriot

Done today - emails ealier, and good 'ol snail mail will go out tomorrow. As one of the co-sponsors and a member of the Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security, I sent Representative Jeffery Perry a "thank you'.

h2252letters.jpg

Dear Friend: Thank you for emailing me with your concerns. I appreciate hearing from you. While I check my email on a regular basis, I am not always able to reply immediately to inquiries and comments. If your e-mail is of an urgent nature and requires a quick response, I urge you to contact my office directly at 617-722-1643. Additionally, I sometimes reply via “snail” mail. For this reason, please e-mail me your postal address and telephone number if you haven’t already included it in your original e-mail. You may also reach me by calling my State House office at (617) 722-1643 or, if necessary, my home at (617) 696-0200. My office mailing address is: State House, Room 413A, Boston, MA 02133. My fax number is (617) 722-1522. Thanks again for contacting me and I hope I can be of assistance to you. Sincerely, BRIAN A. JOYCE

Just E-Mailed Mr Joyce received this reply, hope it is helpfull

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom