Article: Man Arrested for Loading Legal Gun With Too Many Bullets

Sounds like a test case for the courts to hear if this magazine limit is constitutional. I hope he fights it all the way. I wonder how many cartridges were in the police officer's magazine...
his attorney should ask the prosecution in open court to have the "victim" produced to testify. Not to make light of the situation but I would die laughing if they made the prosecution state there is no victim.

The illegal search thing is meaningless. It is pretty standard for the circular logic of 'if was found to be illegal therefore they must have had cause to search" argument to be used and held up by douchebag judges.

The whole "oh, we won't enforce those laws" things is meaningless. They will and do enforce stupid unconstitutional laws on the regular, as seen here.

Playing the 'there is no victim' card is meaningless. These are not real criminal courts judging issues of real crimes, therefore there need not be any victim or allegation of a crime, only an allegation of a breach of statute, rule, regulation, legislation, ordnance, or law.

The system no longer even tries to hide it anymore. It is designed to protect itself, and not make judgments on merit.

We need to rise up and let those in power know we will not allow "the authorities" to be held to a different set of rules. For example the officer can have more than 7 rounds but the civilian can not, Bloomberg can have armed security with hi-capacity firepower but he will not allow the citizen to own such weapons. This would have made the founding fathers sick, actually it probably would have made them revolt!

East coast LA LA land look at the people running the State. Blame the voters maybe now the voters of this State and the entire country will wake up and pull their heads out. Hell if he was an illegal or Muslim he would have been let go.

Back
Top Bottom