Article: Kurt Russell: Second Amendment Gives Citizens Defense Against Government

I still think he would be a good spokesman for the NRA.
The hens treated him respectfully when I had expected a thrashing.

I thought Snake Plissken was dead. (sorry...I wanted to be the first to say it in the thread) [smile]

OK, that's out of the way. The man needs to be our spokesman

Last edited:
He speaks with a level head and is realistic about the issues in question that's why I think he is respected in this matter as well as being around for quite some time. But he is right about the second amendment , it is there for a reason to protect us the people. And all hail Jack Burton(Big trouble in little China for all those who don't know the best movie ever)

...those who fought in the Civil War would not have been able to do “what they considered defending their life, their way, their style of living,” if it had not been for the Second Amendment.

Thank God he said it. However, I'm waiting for some libtard to go after him for implying that the 2A gave Southerners the ability & right to fight the .gov to maintain slavery.

So many people think the 2nd amendment is there to protect peoples right to hunt and when oppressive governments are mentioned they think of militia's and people who talk about the overthrow of the government. The average "swing voter" / liberal just doesn't get it!

Back
Top Bottom