Article: Josh Earnest: ‘Tragic’ that Americans Buy Weapons; Nation ‘Awash in Guns’

The only thing that is tragic is that we are at war right now and this administration has all of its guns (no pun intended) pointed at it's political enemies and it's own people instead of the threat that wants to wipe us off the map!

These people in Washington are disgusting and people are starting to wake up to this fact.

Its exponentially more tragic that the sorry bastard of a president of the United States needs a professional liar to be his liaison to the press and American citizens.

This coming from the guy working for the greatest gun salesman in the history of the planet. It's only "tragic" when terrorists cause massive gun buying.

I'm still confused. So apparently the nation is "awash" with guns - yet every single time there's one of these mass shootings - none of the victims seem to have a gun to defend themselves with. If the nation was "awash" with guns - you'd think there'd be at least some floating around for people to just pick up and defend themselves with against these Islamic or psychotropical drug induced madmen.

The only thing that is tragic is that we are at war right now and this administration has all of its guns (no pun intended) pointed at it's political enemies and it's own people instead of the threat that wants to wipe us off the map!

These people in Washington are disgusting and people are starting to wake up to this fact.

The good news is these idiots are going to solve global warming the bad news are our daughters, wife and sisters are going to be wearing Berkers , and be hot is hell. I believe our money would be better spent fight radical Islam, its not that hot in a bathing suit at the beach. It would suck being a dirty old man looking at all the lady's dressed in black from head to toe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqmOtspPd5g

When the idiots that run this country put us in harm's way what does he expect Americans to do, sit back and let it happen..!!

Why are these people tolerated like this? They are either completely incompetent, in which case they should be fired immediately as well as a number of their superiors, or diliberately holding back information, in which case they should be arrested and charged with conspiracy!!!!

Wow I bet he and his family don't run to the grocery store before a big storm is on the way to get milk and bread!

Why do the stores empty of supplies?

The good news is these idiots are going to solve global warming the bad news are our daughters, wife and sisters are going to be wearing Berkers , and be hot is hell. I believe our money would be better spent fight radical Islam, its not that hot in a bathing suit at the beach. It would suck being a dirty old man looking at all the lady's dressed in black from head to toe.

A. What the **** are you on?

B. Maybe if the whitehouse didnt herp-derp about guns after every one of these things people wouldnt feel compelled to go buy guns before they fear they wont be able to.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

percent_changes_since_1993_-_number_of_firearms_vs._gun_homicide_rate_1993-2013.png

It's all about control. Look at the things that kill us:

The top 15 are here.

• Accidents are #5. Over 130,000 (here). Cars account for about 32,000 deaths per year. Drownings account for about 3,900 per year! (here) And, accidental deaths by firearm are about 500.
  • Suicide is #11. Gun-related is about 21,000 per year out of over 41,000 (here).
  • Homicide is tied with Parkinson's disease at #15. Total homicides were about 16,000 (here), while gun-related homicides were about 11,000 of those (ibid.).

Why isn't .gov and the media focusing on the things that are killing most of us??? Put in perspective, guns really aren't as big a problem as you might believe by listening to .gov and the media.

Oh, I know - It's for the children. Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom