Article: Gun-Toting Action Star Matt Damon Wants Australian-Style Gun Ban in U.S.

....but it’s such a personal issue for people that we cannot talk about it sensibly. We just can’t.”

we can Matt, we can, you just need to pull the wad of 100$ bills out of your *******, read constitution and STFU.

If there are that many gun owners committed to freedom than that should affect his box office totals. We need to start boycotting these idiots movies and watch the drop to their bottom line.

I live in LA these days for work. And I'm so sick of this style of crap. If he wants to rally aganst guns, he should use a rape whistle in his movies.

Jason-Bourne-Matt-Damon.jpg

That's it! I'm never going to another Matt Damon movie!
Oh. Wait. Never mind.
Honestly, I can't even remember the last time I wasted a dime of my hard-earned money on ANY movie.
I just got sick of these overpaid, out of touch morons long ago.
As well as the fact that it seems you can't watch any movie, or even most tv shows, without being fed some anti-gun, anti-Constitution, anti-America message under the guise of teaching us Neanderthals about "tolerance".
Yeah. Right. WE'RE intolerant! [rolleyes]

Matt Damon, may the Glocks .40's used to
Protect your slimie Cambridge, MA ass
In the holsters of your home security guards
Be turned into ouchy plastic airsoft pellets
So you and the family can feel safe - You Dink!

so much fail. No mass shooting but gun crime is out of control. They needed to come up with a term for home invasions because they never had them before the gun confiscation. Every crime statistic is way up in Australia, but hey No mass shootings. I wonder how many they actually had previous to the big one.

so much fail. No mass shooting but gun crime is out of control. They needed to come up with a term for home invasions because they never had them before the gun confiscation. Every crime statistic is way up in Australia, but hey No mass shootings. I wonder how many they actually had previous to the big one.

So from 1971 to 1996 there were 104 people killed from 1996 to 2014 there was 74

Typical Hollywood liberal clown head, Sure its o.k. for them to be big moviestars & take all our $$ If he doesnt like America GET out**** you self loathing peice of $*it*********& take all your friends with you.

oh well - no more Matt Damon movies fr me. What's Ben Affleck's position, or is he smart enough to stfu?

its funny how some people are against guns. but yet when the bad guys break into their house they call the police that have guns. and after that they all of the sudden take firearms courses and have a gun in their house..wtf.. man up.. crooks look for soft targets like wolves look for sick animals.
lets send the fake wolves to the worms..shoot them and let god sort them out... not our crappy justice system. semper fi..

Here we have a guy that got lucky and ended up with a butt load of money because he plays anything but himself. Now he thinks he's qualified to tell us what to do. Matt, you spend all day on a movie set with people telling you what to do and being someone you're not! You get handsomely rewarded for being a puppet. Shut up and enjoy your good fortune. You have nothing to say or contribute outside of what the director tells you to say or do.

Don't GAF what this a-hole says. He doesn't have a clue.

You love communism so much, go live somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom