Article: GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA: TIME FOR ALL ESTABLISHMENT OFFICE HOLDERS TO FOLLOW JOHN BOEHNER’S L

We're living in very dangerous times, where social memes trump facts. When emotions trump logic, they threaten to overtake the govt with totalitarian libtard control. Guns have never been more important to freedom in the United States than in the times we are living in. I am a Life Member of GOA and support Larry Pratt. I have seen him take on the idiots of the gun control totalitarian left.

As much as I would love to see all the establishment hacks removed, it will never happen. The establishment still controls the party and Boner's replacement will be yet another establishment hack, as will be the Repub nominee for POTUS.

Meet the new boss, just like the old boss.

"John Boehner could have nipped gun control in the bud by pronouncing that gun control would be “dead on arrival” in the House. Instead, he said that the “House will consider” any gun control proposals sent over by the Senate."

Frankly, I am tired of some party hack being able to "nip in the bud" any proposed legislation. Yup, sure, when it comes to something like this we are all for it, not so much when a bill comes up that we would like to have heard and it is stonewalled or "nipped in the bud" by one or a small group of politicians.

The more I read the more I come to the conclusion that our government spends considerable time figuring out ways to NOT operate constitutionally.

Back
Top Bottom