• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: GABBY GIFFORDS’ GUN CONTROL GROUP SEEKS ‘CASH AND GUIDANCE’ AFTER MIDTERM LO

Cash and guidance?

Here's the bucket of loose change from the corner of my office, put it where the sun don't shine, (language moderated for the sake of the children; {derek's son can't STILL be eight years old, right?}).

BcyFPYOCIAEPeJE.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be a dick but this woman's brain injuries are so serious that she partially blind, partially paralyzed, can't string more than a few words together to speak yet were supposed to believe she can function as a Congressman and that we should listen to her opinions.

Here's some advise .
Drop the balded headed bloodsucker and find yourself a real human for a husband that will take care of you, and not use you like P.T. Barnham.

Not to be a dick but this woman's brain injuries are so serious that she partially blind, partially paralyzed, can't string more than a few words together to speak yet were supposed to believe she can function as a Congressman and that we should listen to her opinions.
Far be it from me to be a dick as well, but it irritates the crap out of me when these drooling imbeciles are trotted out by their vampire anti-gun spouses to push their agendas. Sarah did it for 30 years with Jim and now Gabbies husband is going to do the same for another 30 years. It'll never end.

She really just needs to shut up and go away; her husband reminds me of Jim Brady's wife!! If she wants to do something productive, how about working to enforce the laws already on the books, or, better yet, pester the ACLU to drop it's objections to letting the public know who these wacked out mental f*cks are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom