• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: Embattled State Senator Gets Nearly 300,000 Votes Despite Dropping Out

No wonder we aer failing...."I see that young man has a D next to his name.." CHECK. Way to go CA!!

Party affiliations should be removed from the ballots.

California. 'Nuff said.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

This is all the proof you need that not everyone should have a right to vote.

I firmly believe that an aptitude test needs to be given before people are allowed to a) have children and b) vote.
This is pathetic. Known criminal, super hypocrite, and all around scumbag manages to get 9% of the votes when he's not even running. What happens to those votes now?

What do you expect,have you been to California lately you'd think you were in Asia/Japan. A lot of people will stick with their own race.Wait till a Mexican runs for office...[bow]

Last edited:
Dont miss the point.

We are humans, and we all make mistakes. I mean, what's the big deal? Don't be racist people.

Dont miss the point, this has nothing to do with race. 300,000 people voted because they wanted a Dem in office and they recognized his name, they aren't even aware that the guy dropped out. Ill informed decisions from voters put the wrong people in power.

californians are complaing how bad it is being a gun owner there and all the regulations,but at the same time all your fellow californians are voting these *******s in...

Back
Top Bottom