Article: Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Federal Government May Ban Passengers from Checkin

She also floated the option of creating a secure area where people who check guns have to go to pick up their firearm.

That's the way I have dealt with it every time I have checked a firearm. Go to a special location, show your ID and get your firearm.

She wants to make it easier for criminals to pick out safe work targets.
Florida got rid of the "rental" license plates because criminals targeted them.
Now criminals need only a spotter to ID rental cars leaving the airport because they would be guaranteed to be unarmed safe work targets.

Who? The corrupt clam who defrauded half of the democrats in this country and subverted our democratic process?

She wants to make it easier for criminals to pick out safe work targets.
Florida got rid of the "rental" license plates because criminals targeted them.
Now criminals need only a spotter to ID rental cars leaving the airport because they would be guaranteed to be unarmed safe work targets.

I lived there back then. Those plates were a disaster, all started with "Y" and all the bad guys knew that 99% of these people were unarmed. Robberies everywhere from rest areas to outside liquor stores, etc. Tourists were well marked targets in FL, and the results weren't good. Let's try that nationwide, I'm sure the outcome will be wonderful.[thinking]

persecute the innocent for the crimes of others. Have to love the whole "crime prevention" concept. NOT!!!!

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! We have to do something! I don't know what, but we have to do something to protect everyone against the evil guns. IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!"

First off, I think the bigger issue that seems to have been gleefully ignored by the MSM is the fact that this asshat in Florida went to the FBI and told them that ISIS was controlling him, but essentially nothing happened.

Second, shouldn't DWS be planning the rigging of the next democrat primary instead of worrying about this?

[FONT=&amp]So they had this guy and took his gun. Found no issues and gave it back and now the penalties fall on legal gun owners and their freedom to legally transport firearms.

Why don't they ding the FBI and police on this one? Oh right....doesn't fit the agenda....

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/cri...-shooting-suspect-after-mental-health-crisis/

Law enforcement said he had exhibited mental health problems during an incident at the Anchorage FBI office that led local police to take his gun.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]At the same news conference, the Anchorage Police Department said it later returned the gun to Esteban Santiago, 26, after the weapon had been logged into evidence for safekeeping.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"I want to be clear, during our investigation, we found no known ties to terrorism," FBI Anchorage Field Office Special Agent in Charge Marlin Ritzman said during the short news conference. "He had broken no laws when he came into our office making disjointed comments about mind control."

[/FONT]

Last edited:
She also floated the option of creating a secure area where people who check guns have to go to pick up their firearm.

That's the way I have dealt with it every time I have checked a firearm. Go to a special location, show your ID and get your firearm.

I think that depends on the airport. I know this is not how it works at MHT. In other words, your checked gun(s) will just be put on the regular baggage claim.

Also, there's nothing stopping a would-be terrorist from simply claiming their checked gun at a new, special counter, and then proceeding to the bathroom, loading up, and then wrecking havoc. It just adds another, meaningless step into what's obviously a soft target by terrorists.

I don't see how anybody can be surprised that terrorists will just simply chose a different target if we harden one part of a facility (e.g. airports).

Maybe I'm missing something, but how does preventing the checking in of a handgun when travelling even impact the fact that anyone from outside the airport can walk into the baggage claim area with as many preloaded handguns as they can carry. The baggage claim area is an open unsecured area as it should be. Just more laws that infringe on rights of law abiding citizens that do nothing to prevent gun violence.

Last edited:
I don't think she's going to have much to say about it in a week.
She forget that the grabbers lost the election ?
She can go back to rigging primaries.

Back
Top Bottom