Article: CHRISTIE LOOKING FOR ‘RIGHT BALANCE’ BETWEEN GUN RIGHTS AND GUN CONTROL

That's pretty amazing coming from a guy whose state is almost nightmarish to drive through as a gun owner. How about he till his own ground in NJ first before telling the rest of us how to do it?

If he's looking for the "right balance" he's already lost. You can't "appease" those who understand the constitution and those who think it is a worthless outdated document only to be used as toilet paper.

He's no different than mittens was. He's very anti-2A, but wants to crawfish to appeal to the majority of the country who believe in gun rights. He needs to go away.

Hr is being a douchebag liberal progressive demoncRat in RINO clothing. guy is a mess...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

There is no way to balance gun rights, you either have rights or you don't. You are either free to live life as you choose or your not. You can't have it both ways. Christie stay the f**k in N.J. where you belong.

I went to Morristown NJ last night and every time I passed a highway sign and realized I was in NJ I kept reaching for my hip. Was afraid that I was ccing. Most of the time I forget I have it. The shield is very comfortable.

Hmmmm... That headline sounds like backpedaling. Is there an election coming up? Who's running?

this is what happens when you submit to arguments based on appeals to emotion. You end up supporting positions that make no logical sense. What we need in Govt is Less Feels and More Logic.

19-645-X500.gif

Back
Top Bottom