Article: ARMED BLACK DRIVER USES FACEBOOK TO SUPPORT TWO COPS WHO PULLED HIM OVER

this is a lie. The cops executed him on the roadside and white racists hacked his facebook page to make it look like he had a good encounter. Everyone knows all cops have a murder boner for coloreds.

Over 21 doesn't require any ccw licence in az.

and it's common and no big deal to find the majority of people being stopped also being armed.
so, a common traffic stop makes the news?

Wo gives a rats ass, seriously something happens the way it should (minus the cops taking the pistol) and its a huge news deal.

"... how approaching officers with respect instead of divisive language and movements might be the key to more reasonable stops..."

You think? And to think I thought saying F this and F that, and commenting on the genetic link between the cop and a pig was the right way to handle it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

this is a lie. The cops executed him on the roadside and white racists hacked his facebook page to make it look like he had a good encounter. Everyone knows all cops have a murder boner for coloreds.

Said differently, the Left-wing Statists will deny this happened this way. It can't happen this way and have anything in their current agenda be valid.

He was legally carrying a firearm. The cops pulled him out of the car, cleared his weapon and put it in a baggie before returning it to him. Sounds like a great interaction to me. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom