Article: AR-15 IS ETCHED WITH BIBLE VERSE TO KEEP MUSLIM TERRORISTS FROM USING IT

That is some creative marketing!!!

I just use a pigs ear attached to my rails.

You gotta love Spikes Tactical. I love how they make a version for every catastrophe. A collection of all of them would be worth some coin. But for this maybe a version where they have the verse in english and then in arabic in case the terrorists don't speak or read english....still very cool.

Curious if Muslims are actually prohibited from using anything with a Christian bible verse. Last I knew, they considered christians to be people of the book as well. I honestly don't know.

All marketing, obviously. Still kind of cool.

Considering Muslims can eat pork in dire situations, I don't think a verse would stop them in an emergency. The Psalms (Zabur) are considered a Holy Book in Islam, as well.

Curious if Muslims are actually prohibited from using anything with a Christian bible verse. Last I knew, they considered christians to be people of the book as well. I honestly don't know.
I don't think the Quaran specifically prohibits it but AFAIK the interpretation of Muslim laws varies from region to region. You may have noticed that in some countries their women wear complete body coverings with a small opening for eyes (burka, hijab, or whatever), and in other places they get away with very minimalistic headscarves. For what it's worth, at my wife's previous place of employment a Muslim girl refused to provide home health services to a patient who had crosses displayed on her walls. On the other hand, she may have been playing games because she didn't like the patient, the location wasn't convenient for her, or some other reason.

I don't think the Quaran specifically prohibits it but AFAIK the interpretation of Muslim laws varies from region to region. You may have noticed that in some countries their women wear complete body coverings with a small opening for eyes (burka, hijab, or whatever), and in other places they get away with very minimalistic headscarves. For what it's worth, at my wife's previous place of employment a Muslim girl refused to provide home health services to a patient who had crosses displayed on her walls. On the other hand, she may have been playing games because she didn't like the patient, the location wasn't convenient for her, or some other reason.
I lived in Saudi Arabia for six years. I get the regional differences...lol. I just didn't remember them having issues with the bible itself. I'd say there is a good chance that the girl was just playing stupid games. Your wife should have sent her to a home with a prominently displayed Star of David. :D

All I can say is AWESOME!!

Christians are considered infidels by mooselem extremists. No way would an extremist touch anything Christian.

Last edited:
Maybe Bible verses need to be put on 10 year old girls and sheep to keep the f*cking Muzzies away from them as well.

The bible is a recognized text in Islam and they recognize the Abrahamic line of prophets, including Jesus. Big difference to them though, between a prophet and THE Prophet. Christians and Jews are "people of the book"

Cheesy crap for morons.
i would be more than happy to ruin a jihadist day with his own ak/ gp30 , as he would be to use my m4.
reality ,get some.

Back
Top Bottom