Article: After Passing Background Checks in 1993, Dems Got Romped in 1994

My 2nd year in the US, I still remember the panic in network news when they covered the election results.

I was 16 at the time, and an shooting enthusiast. At the time, all I had was a marlin model 60 (still have it!) and knew, from that very moment I would never, could never, vote for any democrat for any reason. And I havent in the 19 years since I became eligible to vote.

Anybody remember Dick Sweat? I know, what a name.

He was the gun grabber from NH that lost his Congressional seat bid because he vocally supported the Clinton ban and Brady Bill.

If you think voting will fix this, look to the efficency of the Dem-0-Rat voter [STRIKE=turnout]turnout[/STRIKE] fraud machine.

Anyone remember the Obama bots interviewed on TV who publically stated they had already voted five times and were headed out of state to see if they could continue voting until the polls closed ?

Keep dreaming.

Want real change ?
Remember the words of Mike Capuano of Massachusetts:
Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary,” Rep. Mike Capuano (D-Ma.)

"Now, as then, Republicans should be running against the Democrat push for more gun control. "
Times change, the Republicans now are clueless or absent.

For Mass 2014, who is running against Markey for US Senate? Of the 9 (all Democrat) Congressional seats, Republicans are only challenging 3?

Back
Top Bottom